Five Yanderes Ch.1 EYM

"Aw, I'm sorry, besty. I'm sure you'll meet the one sooner or later." Helen, Y/n's long time best friend, said as she patted his back and gave him a sympathetic smile. Y/n nods and smiles back. Y/n had just gotten dumped by his girlfriend, Sasha, of two years over the phone while she was obviously making love with someone else as she did. Y/n sat there as Helen held him and comforted him.

"Thanks Helen. I'm okay, don't worry." Y/n reassured her. Helen then squeezes Y/n before finally pulling off of him. Helen was about to go off to Brion, a Starian planet for her work, but delayed it to stay with Y/n after she found out his girlfriend was dumping him.

"Are you sure? We could go out and have some drinks, try to forget about her?" Helen suggested. Y/n thinks about it and agrees to it, not wanting to fall into a depression. Helen smiles and jumps with excitement.

"You just want an excuse to go and drink." Y/n joked. Helen chuckles nervously as Y/n figured out her ulterior motive. Y/n shakes his head and goes to get ready. An hour later and Y/n was ready. He then went to Helen and the two got into Helen's ship, soon ascending and leaving planet. The two flew and flew throughout the cosmos, Y/n leaning on his hand looking out the window into the void of space and the trillions of stars.

"You sure you're okay?" Helen asked as she looked over, noticing Y/n's bummed out face. Helen then shakes her head, immediately regretting asking such a stupid question. "Sorry..."

"It's fine... I need to get over it some time right?" Helen looks at Y/n with another sympathetic smile exhaling through her nose as she sets in the codes for one of the light speed engines of her ship.

"Buckle up, besty." She said, Y/n sits back and straps into his seat, preparing for the jump to Obbie. Y/n blows out his mouth before jerking back into his seat. Watching from his seat out his window, of Helen's ship, the thousands of stars as they zoom by. It takes about five seconds when the ship comes out of light speed and the two now sit a couple miles away from Obbie. The massive Morene planet with hundreds of other ships coming and going out of its atmosphere.

"We're here!" Helen shouted, panting slightly from the jump. She then disengages the light speed engine which can only be used once unless she owned some refilling systems which she could attach to her ship but she didn't as they were super expensive. 90 trillion units to be exact.

The two then drove into the planet's atmosphere until they soon could see the many colored lights coming from the infamous Glamorous Wage casino. Once in, they find a landing spot. After landing, Helen stands and grabs Y/n's hand and the two get off of her ship. They walked for some time to the grand entrance of the casino.

Inside the place was blaring with music and the noise of the crowds was thunderously. They walked through the immense crowd of people that were at the entrance of the casino which was where the slot machines were. Y/n was already overwhelmed from the commotion, the blaring music, and flashing lights while Helen still had a firm grip on his hand.

Eventually the two make out of the hectic part of the casino and to the calmer part of the place where more high stake games were played and fancy stages for concerts and raffles were held. Then the two walked even more further towards the edges of the casino where bars and restaurants were located.

Helen and Y/n walk to some counters sitting down while Helen orders the two of them some drinks. Y/n sits and lets out a sigh of relief. Some time later some drinks came to them both. Helen began drinking down hers and Y/n took slow sips.

It wasn't long after before Helen gets up from her seat, clearly drunk and staggers to a dance floor nearby that was blaring some house music. Y/n laughs and shakes his head from Helen dancing and shooting him quick smiles and winks. Y/n sipped more of his drink when suddenly the bar began to fill with other patrons.