Saved Yandere Fallout 4 Ch. 1 (Avery)

Y/n wandered across the commonwealth, his pipe pistol in hand and charisma at its highest. The wind blew just lightly against Y/n's face with his brown hair flowing with it. He was currently on the lookout for that good old Nuka-Cola. Preferably the Quantum flavor. He wasn't aligned with anybody. Not the Raiders, Gunners, Minutemen, or even the Brotherhood. He didn't trust anybody.

Approaching Diamond City, he sees in the distance a group of unknown individuals harassing a person. Y/n, normally, wouldn't intervene. However, seeing more clearly who the victim was, he couldn't stand by while five people were up against one.

Rushing up against a wall, Y/n puts his pipe pistol into his holster then takes his assault rifle and aims it at one of the individuals. As Y/n sees one of the people pointing their guns at the guy on the ground, he pulls the trigger and fires. Scattering the four others in all directions as they try to find where the gunshot came from.

Y/n, however, stays calm as he aims his sight at the next person and fires, killing them. The other three see him and begin unloading in Y/ns's direction as he ducks down. The gunfire continues so Y/n peeks through a hole in the wall and sees two of the three remaining guys with their submachine guns. Y/n grabs a grenade, pulls the pin, and tosses it over the wall.

A few moments later, the explosion is heard and the shooting stops. Y/n peeks back out and aims his gun again. However, there is no need as the three remaining attackers lay lifeless on the ground.

Y/n scans the place for a moment before standing up and walking out from his cover, gun still in hand. When he got closer to the figure on the ground he noticed it to be a female raider. He walks past her and to the bodies on the ground, putting another bullet in their heads as the woman looks on.

"You're welcome." Y/n spoke as he turned to look at the woman. After not waiting for the woman to say something. Y/n decides to carry on with his day as the woman remains in a state of shock on the ground. While Y/n was a foot away from her, she finally spoke.

"Wait!" She exclaimed. Y/n stops and turns slightly to look back. She was on one knee, getting up. "Who are you?" She added as she got to her feet.

"Someone who happened to be passing by," Y/n responds calmly like nothing had happened. The woman dusted herself off and walked up to Y/n. She held her arm and kept her gaze aimed down. Y/n turns and starts walking but stops as he hears the small footsteps of the woman following him. He looks back.

"What are you doing?" The woman flinches before getting closer to Y/n, pressing herself up against him. Y/n moves away.

"You saved my life..." She said softly with her voice low. Y/n groans as he hopes that he didn't make a mistake saving her. He shakes his head, turns back around, and returns to walking. Again he stops, to the woman following him.

"Stop following me." Y/n said annoyingly. The woman only looked down but didn't stop. Y/n shook his head and continued walking, ignoring the woman. As they continued walking Y/n turned around to see the woman had disappeared. Sighing a sigh of relief Y/n carried on to Diamond City.

Arriving, Y/n is met with the door to the city being closed. Thinking weirdly of it, Y/n walks away. While walking along the side of the city Y/n could hear the footsteps of someone. It's nothing Y/n hasn't heard before. The Commonwealth is filled with weirdos and stalkers. Y/n though keeps his hands on his gun, his ears perked up, and his head on a swivel.

While walking, Y/n ran into a diamond city guard or two and asked why the door was closed. They only asked for him to keep moving or told him off. It was afternoon and the gates hadn't opened yet. Y/n sat near the gate for a while but decided to go kill some time by patrolling around the area. Nothing but rad roaches and a super mutant or two. Y/n took care of them with no issue.