Yandere Bully Ch.2 (Mara) Slight Lemon

Y/n sat on a kitchen chair that he had brought from the kitchen of his new home. It was a nice small two-story home. Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, living room, and a small laundry room. He placed the kitchen chair next to a window in the living room that had a view of his front lawn, his driveway, and a part of the street.

Y/n had his chin resting on his hand while he gazed out of the window towards his front lawn observing the grass and the occasional car driving by. Suddenly he sees, driving into his driveway, a black car with slightly tinted windows, enough for him not to be able to see who was inside. Y/n sighed as he looked on. The car door opened and closed and he heard the footsteps of the person that drove the car, walk closer and closer to his front door.

"Y/n!" A woman's voice called out right after the front door opened and closed. Y/n gets up from his comfortable position if his chair and walks to greet his wife of six years.

"Welcome home, Mara." Y/n softly greeted her as he leaned against the wall, looking as Mara take off her shoes and jacket. Mara smiled back and quickly walked up to Y/n, embracing him with a hug, kissing down on his forehead as she was slightly taller than he was.

"A greeting back home? Why so happy? I just went to send off some mail." Y/n chuckles softly and returns Mara's hug nuzzling his face into her chest before replying.

"I was just missing you." Mara, gently grabbing Y/n's face with her hands and staring into his eyes sweetly, kisses him on the lips passionately. Mara then grabs Y/n firmly by the hand and drags him into the living room, throwing her jacket on a smaller one-person couch and drags Y/n along with her onto a larger one, with him falling over on top of her. They laid for about five minutes or so with Y/n's head on Mara's chest while Mara gently caressed his hair.

"Did anything happen while I was out?" Mara asked with Y/n's face between her breasts looking up at her. Y/n then looks away after this question which prompts Mara to firmly grab onto his chin, forcing him to look back up at her. "Y/n..." her voice is more serious and less soft.

"Well," Y/n said, sounding hesitant at first until he looks into Mara's eyes his with puppy dogs ones. "I did get a message from someone..." Mara's eyes grow curiously with a tinge of jealousy.

"Well," Mara's tries to soften her voice to try and not to kill the loving mood they were having from her usual low and angry voice. "Who texted you, sweetheart?"

"Do you remember, Mia?" Mara is silent for a moment, slowly moving her stare at Y/n elsewhere before returning it back to him.

"Do you mean our old classmate?" Y/n nods slowly. "W-what did she say?"

"She just texted me, wanting to know how I was doing." Y/n looks at Mara who stares blankly at Y/n for a couple of seconds, making Y/n nervous. Suddenly Mara's smile from before returns as she continues to caress Y/n's head. Y/n lays his head back onto Mara's chest and asks in a surprised voice. "You're not mad?"

"Of course not..." Y/n's worries slowly evaporate as his smile returns, sighing softly. As they carried on with cuddling on the couch, Mara caressing Y/n's hair, Y/n gently resting his head on Mara's chest with eyes closed, Mara speaks but her tone is somewhat decisive.

"Why don't we," she pauses for a moment as Y/n lifts his head to look at her. "Why don't we invite her. Mia I mean." After hearing this, Y/n slowly sits up and looks at Mara with a confused look.

"You want to invite her?"

"Sure, It would make for an interesting night, wouldn't you say?" Y/n looks away, pondering at this suggestion from his wife who is most of the time very possessive and protective of him and not wanting him to look, or even think about another woman. After a brief moment of thinking, Y/n looks back at Mara with a smile.