Evil Yandere Queen (Alice)

Y/n was the prince of one of the most powerful empires in the world. The Nadler Empire. Y/n was the most prestigious man of his time. As you can imagine, there were millions of women fighting to take his hand in marriage, wanting to be the one he calls his wife.

The one wanting to take Y/n's hand in marriage was none other than the queen of the most powerful empire in the world, the Hermine Empire. The queen of the empire had recently had her coronation and she was put as the queen of the empire and now she was looking for a husband.

She looked all over the world for the right man. Countless kingdoms, nations, and other empires, the queen found none. So that's when she turned her attention to the Nadler Empire. The Hermine Empire's biggest mineral trade partner. After arranging a royal banquet to have in the capital of Nadler, Y/n was called to attend.

"But, mother, do I have to go?"

"Yes, it's imperative that you attend my son.." Y/n groans loudly while he runs a finger through his hair as Y/n's mother closes the door to his room. Y/n stormed to his bed and plopped onto it, groaning into the bed. Y/n was planning a weekend at the Great Falls of his home up in the mountains with his best friends. Now those plans were ruined because of this stupid royal banquet with the Hermine Empire.

The day finally came as Y/n lay in his bed, still not getting ready. After telling him to do so five times, Y/n's mother ordered some of his maids to storm into the room and forcibly dress him. Y/n's mother knows Y/n doesn't do well when being in front of women as he gets easily flustered. So having multiple of his most beautiful maids come into his room and dress him would get somewhere. Y/n's mother barged in along as ten or so of Y/n's maids that then made him get up from his bed.

"What are you doing?" Y/n exclaimed. Y/n's mother crosses her arms as she nods at the maids. Then all of the maids look at Y/n, some with a smirk and some giggling as they swarm him and begin stripping him. Y/n struggled and yelled at his mother knowing she was behind this.

Not long after, Y/n was finally set free from all the maids smothering him. He was panting as he was now dressed in a much more appropriate outfit for a royal banquet. A much more proper and elegant outfit and one fit for occasions like such.

"Thanks, girls." Y/n's mother says, walking over. The maids all nod and walk back out the door, giggling and whispering about Y/n. He lay on the floor softly breathing now and glared at his mother who was covering her mouth and snickering.

"I hate you," Y/n remarked.

"Aw, don't be a baby." Y/n's mother replied, standing him up dusting his shoulders, and fixing his hair. "My handsome boy." She added, smiling sweetly at Y/n. When he saw his mother's smile, his anger and frustration eased. The two then embrace each other in a hug. A little while later, Y/n and his mother went on to attend the royal banquet. Y/n's father had already gone on to the gathering to meet with the Generals of the Hermine Empire.

Sitting in the carriage along with his mother, the two slowly started to approach the capital building. It was crowded, of course, and so it took Y/n and his mother a while to park the carriage. It's not long after they do because a couple of guards notice, and escort the two to a safe spot.

"Thank you." Y/n's mother thanked the guards as they bowed their heads. Y/n comes out second and follows his mother, slightly dragging his feet. The two would have to walk through a city street to get to the capitol building so they were bound to encounter some of their citizens. The guards did create a barrier between them, making a nice open pathway through everyone.

Many citizens yelled and cheered for their queen, some screaming their hearts out, and some criticizing her. Y/n didn't like the immense attention he was getting. He never liked the attention he got as the son of the Queen and King of the Nadler Empire. Y/n kept his gaze low but when he looked up he'd see the many eyes on him.