Mean Yandere Maid (Lily)

TW: Mentions of r4pe and murder. If that's not your thing, then don't read. Otherwise, enjoy! !8 years and above only.

____________

"Hey Master!" Y/n's maid since high school yells out as he enters his home.

"Where have you been?!" She places her hands on her hips as she continues to glare at him.

"I got held up in traffic," Y/n replied, taking off his coat and hanging it on the hook in the closet by the door.

"Oh really?" She said back, not sounding convinced. Y/n rolls his eyes and walks past Lily, his maid. Lily then follows Y/n into the kitchen where he opens the fridge. Lily Crosses her arms and leans against the counter.

"You were supposed to be back by 5, remember!" Y/n doesn't respond and instead ignores her as he reaches and grabs a cool refreshing water he stored in the fridge from earlier that day before he went to work. Y/n, with the water in hand, looks at Lily for a second as he opens the bottled water and takes a sip. The facial expression on Lily's face turns into an angered scowl as she can see Y/n begin to smirk a little. She then lifts her hand and swipes the water out of Y/n's hand onto the floor spilling it.

"What the hell!" Y/n exclaimed. Lily huffed and grabbed a dish towel that hung over the oven handle and threw it at Y/n's face.

"Clean it up." She says, as Y/n yanks the towel off of his face and glares at Lily who smirks back. He then drops the towel and pushes past Lily and out of the kitchen.

"Y/n!" Lily stood by the stairs as she saw Y/n storm up them and around a corner followed by a door slamming shut. Lily sighs and she turns and grabs the towel from off the floor and proceeds to clean the spilled water from off the floor.

Once Lily had gotten done with wiping the floor clean she'd make her way to her room, closing her door and locking it. Lily turns with her back facing the door and observes her room. The bed, the window it sat by, her big dresser with a mirror attached to it, and her walk-in closet. She looks towards her closet and lets out a smirk.

"Master..." she uttered herself as she then walked into her walk-in closet.

*Three hours later*

As Y/n laid in his bed, lazily scrolling through his phone, he suddenly heard a knock at his door.

"Master..." Y/n hears Lily's voice from the other side of the door, only it sounded more lowered and sheepishly. Y/n puts his phone down onto his bed, not turning it off and walks to the door slowly. He stands against it and puts his hand on the door knob. He is about to open it when suddenly he stops.

"What do you want, Lily?" Y/n asked.

"Can I come in, Master?" She asked, sounding nervous. Y/n not hearing what she said, opens his door to hear more clearly. But little does he know this was what Lily wanted. Y/n opens the door and as he is about to ask what she wanted, Lily pounces on him, hitting him in the head with a rolling pin from the kitchen. With Y/n now on the floor unconscious Lily drops the rolling pin and drags Y/n to her room.

As Y/n slowly began to wake back up he shook his head from the major headache he was feeling and rubbed the spot where Lily had hit him. He looked around and saw no one, except him laying in the bed of his rude maid. Suddenly the door opened with Lily walking in with a tray filled with dinner.

"Lily...?"

"You up finally? Ugh." Lily gave Y/n an irritated look as she placed the tray onto Y/n's lap. Y/n tried moving off the bed but is stopped from Lily placing her hand firmly onto Y/n's shoulder, keeping him on the bed.