Yandere Singer (Kaylee) Lemon EYM

It was a bright Saturday day as Y/n got done ordering his favorite cup of coffee from his favorite cafe downtown in Y/n's home city, Gravehills. Despite the name having the 'Grave' in its name, Gravehills is one of the safest cities in the state.

"Alright, see you later, Kim!" Y/n shouted to the cafe barista as he made his way out the door of the cafe. With his Coffee in hand, Y/n was on his way back to his college. While walking, Y/n suddenly sees sitting in an alleyway a woman against the wall, holding her knees. Y/n then walks up slowly.

"Excuse me..." He spoke softly. The woman looked up and revealed her bright, but red from crying, green eyes. She had long brown hair that ran down to the halfway point of her back.

"What?" She sniffled, still holding her knees while Y/n kneeled to her.

"Are you okay?" He asked. The girl then wiped her eyes before sniffling once more.

"Not really..." Y/n then sits next to her on the ground, against the wall.

"What's wrong?" The girl then started to rant about how she was a famous singer and how she ran away from shooting a video as it overwhelmed her and stressed her out. Y/n nods his head as he takes all this information in.

After getting done talking about all her problems, the girl rested her head on her knees and sighed. Not knowing what to do or what to say, Y/n tries to think of some way to cheer up the girl.

"Here you go," Y/n spoke as he held his coffee up to the girl's vision. She looked at the cup of coffee before looking over at Y/n before glancing back at the coffee. She takes the coffee and takes a sip.

"Thanks," she thanked in a soft voice. Y/n nodded as he looked on at the other side of the alley which was just the side of another building. Y/n then got up and dusted himself off.

"I hope things get better for you," Y/n said, looking back at the girl. She looked up at him while she still held the coffee in hand that Y/n had just given her. Y/n then turns and begins walking but is grabbed by the hand of the girl.

"Wait." Y/n looks back and sees the girl slowly getting up on her feet. "Could we possibly get some more coffee together?" She then asked. Y/n looks down and thinks about it for a bit. He looked back up at the girl and saw her lips tremble while she still had a firm grip on Y/n's hand. Seeing her pleading face and having nothing else to do as it was the weekend, Y/n agrees. The girl smiles happily as her gloomy and depressed look from before completely disappears.

"Thank you so much!!" She squealed. Y/n chuckles seeing the girl jump in excitement. She then stops and gasps, covering her mouth. "I almost forgot. What's your name?"

"Y/n." The girl, still with Y/n's hand in hers, looks down mumbling to herself.

"Y/n... Y/n..."

"And your name is..." the girl then shoots up and looks at Y/n with a smile on her face.

"My name is Kaylee." She then squeezes Y/n's hand a little. He nods slightly with a slight smile and the two start walking. While they walked, Kaylee talked without stopping while Y/n listened not minding at all but still feeling a little flustered by the fact Kaylee still held onto his hand.

While Y/n was dragged everywhere by the girl, the more he noticed people started to follow him. Kaylee also noticed and started to get annoyed gripping Y/n's hand tighter. After getting tired of it, Kaylee starts running away dragging Y/n along with her.

Running for a while, the two finally lost the crowd that had formed. But soon they could be heard once more. So then Kaylee, still holding Y/n by the hand, runs towards a nearby mall. Running inside, the two rush over to a photo booth and rush inside. Kaylee and Y/n both stood facing each other while inside the booth as they listened to the group of people right outside looking and discussing where they could have gone.