Chapter 7:

"I can't believe this is real." She whispered out.

"It is." He said with a nervous smile.

'But if this is real then.. what happened to me? Why am I changing into this?" she asked with tears running down her face. No wonder people avoided her, and no one was ever interested in her. She's a freak.

'Because you finally met the one who could set me free from the spell' the voice inside her mind said. Now clearer than it has ever been. Her eyes grew wide, and she looked at Damon.

"What? What is it sunshine?" he said giving her a worried look.

"This is going to sound crazy but there's this voice inside my head. And sometimes she talks to me but usually it's so faint I can barely hear her. I can hear her clearly now."

He looked at her with a knowing smile, grabbed her hands and kissed each knuckle.

"That's your wolf sunshine. She's communicating with you. I don't understand how you can only hear her now. You're always supposed to be able to hear her, from the age of 10 when you get your wolf."

"Age of 10? Then why am I just now getting mine?" she said trying to understand what was going on, why she was so different.

"I'm not sure. But I now know who has been 'breaking' into your house." He said with puzzled look.

"Really?! Who?" she said with excitement at the thought of finally figuring out what's going on.

"You. It's been you, or well your wolf. I only know this now because your scent has finally hit full force. It's been you. You must be changing at night while you're sleeping and not realizing it. You smell amazing by the way, like honey suckles and vanilla." He said as he ran his nose up her neck inhaling her scent.

Her whole body shuddered, and she felt that throbbing back between her legs again. Damon pulled back instantly, sniffing the air, she watched as his eyes turned black and his erection began to grow.

"Damon.." she said nervously.

"I can smell your arousal sunshine. Its driving me and my wolf crazy." He said with a low growl.

Heat soared through her body once again, making the throbbing between her legs intensify. She closed her legs and stifled a moan and the rubbing of her thighs sent waves of pleasure down her spine.

Damon's wolf was fighting to control, his urge to take and claim his mate stronger than anything he has ever felt.

'Stop, we can't. If you take control you will hurt her. Her first time with us shouldn't be rough and fast.' Damon pleaded with his wolf.

'Mate. Now. Claim. Mine' his wolf growled out through the link.

'We have to do this on her terms or she will run from us.' He pleaded again. That seemed to get through to his wolf because he was no longer fighting against him for control. Instead he was half in control, so he could feel everything his human side felt and experience every emotion.

Damon closed his eyes and when he opened them back up they went back to their normal icy blue.

"I'm sorry if I scared you. Your arousal is so strong, its making it hard to control myself." Damon said as he clenched his fist and tried to slow his breathing.

Lucinda didn't know anything about sex and had no idea what she was doing but the burning need inside her was growing to the point it was becoming unbearable. So she did the only thing she knew to do, she grabbed ahold of his neck and pulled him to her in a hot and passionate kiss. He groaned into her mouth and pulled her onto his lap, grinding his hard shaft into thigh. She moaned into his mouth, making him growl and wrap her legs around him. Grabbing her shirt, he ripped it off and groaned at the sight of her perfect braless breast. He took her nipple into his mouth gently, running his tongue around it before giving it a slight suck. In response she threw her head back and moaned at the new wave of pleasure hitting her. She started to grind against him, trying anything to soothe the need growing inside her. He laid her back on the bed and kissed down her breast, and stomach until he reached the lining of her leggings. Looking up to her as if asking permission she gave him a slight nod, and he slowly pulled them down, smiling when he seen she had no panties on. He kissed and licked his way down her thighs and legs until he had the pants off then worked his way back up, taking time on her thighs and hips. Lying down on the bed between her legs, he kissed and nipped up her inner thigh, her legs shaking while she moaned at the feeling of his wet tongue teasing the delicate skin. When he reached her cunt, he slowly slid his tongue up the middle, letting the tip slightly graze her clit, his eyes groaned at the taste of her, and felt her hips buckle beneath them.

"Please Damon... I need.." she moaned as she squirmed.

"shh, I know what you need baby, just relax." He said softly with a smile, before burying his tongue deep into her cunt and sending waves of pleasure through her body.

She moaned his name and ground her clit against his mouth as he licked and sucked at her juices. Her pace picking up, hands gripping the sheets and head thrown back she screamed his name as she came around his tongue. He groaned at the burst of juices that covered him, almost cumming himself just from hearing her scream his name.

Still her arousal burned and filled the room, and she squirmed and begged.

"Please.. I need.. I need" she begged as she rubbed her hands down her body. She wasn't sure what she needed but she needed it more than she ever needed anything and she knew he could give it to her.

He kissed up her body, stopping one more time to lick and nibble on his breast. She spread her legs wider, giving him access to whatever he wanted. He grabbed her right thigh, bending her leg at the knee and lifted her leg up until it was near his shoulder, letting the head of his hard cock rub against her wet cunt, she squirmed and moaned at every stroke. He was fighting the urge to sink himself balls deep in her, feel her tight wet cunt wrapped around him.

"This is going to hurt a little baby, but I promise the pain will be over quick." He whispered in her ear as he slid his long hard cock into her, feeling her wet cunt stretch around him. She moaned and gripped his shoulders. He stopped giving her a minute to get used to his size, until she was ready. She started grinding against him, and he almost lost it. She felt so good.

He moved in and out of her slowly, trying to take it easy on her but she wasn't having it. She gripped is ass and jerked him to her. Her eyes wild with passion.

"Harder. Fuck me harder." She moaned out.

And he did exactly that. He slammed in and out of her wet cunt, going harder and faster, she dug her nails into his back and came screaming his name. He came shortly after her, growling into her neck and he pumped her full.

When they were done, he rolled over and pulled her to his chest, kissing her forehead.