Chapter 2: Going to Work

With John

John walks in and Barry walks up to him and asks "Can you meet me in my lab?"

John says "Sure. I'll be up there in a second. I got to check in with Joe, to let him know I'm here."

Barry nods and leaves.

John walks over and says "Hey, partner. I'm here. But, Barry needs me in the lab for something. I'm just letting you know I'll be back."

Joe nods and says "All right, Waters. I'll see you soon."

John nods and leaves for the lab.

In Barry's Lab

John walks in adjusts his jacket and says "I'm here, Barry. What did you need, man?"

Barry was nowhere to be seen.

John asks "Barry? I thought you told me to come here?"

Then someone was behind him and hit him in the back of the head, and he blacked out.

Later

John was on the ground and he held his head.

He groans as he sits up.

He looks around and sees his in a small area, with blue wall padding.

Then a voice says "Why are you trying to kill Iris?"

John looks over and sees Barry.

John says "What? Barry, what is this?"

Barry says "I know you're Savitar. You think playing me yesterday was a good move then revealing yourself to me as you leave your suit."

John says "What? Who's Savitar?"

Barry yells "No, you don't get to answer the questions here! I'm asking them!"

John yells "And like I told you, Barry! I don't know what you're talking about! Why would I try to kill Iris!? I have no reason to. I just met you all yesterday when I transferred here!"

Barry says "I don't care, what you say. Tell me why, now. Or I will hurt you."

John says "Assualting and kidnapping a police officer. That's funny."

Barry said, "You're not a cop. You're a murderous speedster."

John yells "I don't even have powers! What are you talking about?!"

Barry says "Don't play dumb with me!"

John yells "I'm not!" as he hits the glass.

John shouts "Don't you think I'd tell you! I don't want to be in this damn box. I don't know anything, Barry. I swear to God."

Barry was about to say something when John saw Joe walk in and yell "Barry! What are you doing!? I thought we weren't doing this until later."

John says "You knew about this?" as he takes his hands away from the glass.

John hits the window and yells "I never should have trusted any of you!"

He turns away and looks at the wall.

He begins to slam his head against the wall as he doesn't want to believe he's in this cell."

Joe says "John. We're just trying to protect Iris. Tell us why."

John yells "I... don't know! I don't know! How many times do I have to tell you!? I just met you guys yesterday! Yesterday! I don't even know this city that very well! And I sure as hell didn't know Iris until yesterday! So why would I kill her!?"