Chapter 6: Infantino Street

{{Hey, guys. I originally had a different middle name in mind. But I went with something that went well with J. So I hope that's cool. And I also changed where he came from, and it's Los Angeles.}}

In 2016

Barry and John were speeding back.

Then they heard over comms "Barry, John, Savitar knows where Iris is!"

Later on the other Earth

John teleported in and didn't see Iris.

Joe looked at John and said, "He took her."

John says "He...

Later back on their Earth

53 minutes until Iris West dies

John was checking on Wally in the Med Lab.

Wally says "I'm sorry, John. I'm so sorry."

John says "It's okay."

Wally shouts "No, it's not. It's not okay, John. I should have been there for her. I should have protected her."

John says "You did everything you could, all right?"

Wally says "You trusted me, and I let you and Barry down."

John says "Listen to me."

Wally says "I let you and Barry down."

John says "Listen to me. There is no way you could ever let us down. You've become the hero that Barry always knew you could be. I'm gonna go get our girl back, all right?"

Wally nods and says "Thanks."

John exited the Med Lab and HR walked up and said, "JB, I'm so sorry. I screwed up."

John says "It's okay."

HR says "I'm so sorry."

Joe asks "So what now?"

Barry entered and said "Now we go to Infantino Street. We know exactly where Savitar is gonna be and when."

Cisco asks "Is the bazooka ready?"

Tracy says "I've loaded the power source into the device, which should deliver the necessary amount of energy to trap Savitar in the Speed Force. I'll be on standby in case it fails."

John sighs and says "I'll leave. So Savitar doesn't know our formation. If you had a plan before make a new one. Different formations, people. We got to surprise him, even me."

They nod and John leaves the room.

Later

John was patiently waiting. He didn't want to know if Savitar killed Iris. He just wanted to know if she was safe.

John sighs and takes in his breath and exhales.

John heard Barry say over comms "Everybody, stay on alert."

He was holding his knees as he started to pray to God hoping that it would work.

Then John heard Barry say "John, I need you now."

John then teleported in right as he saw Iris get stabbed in the back.

John yells "No!"

Then he teleported to Savitar, grabbed him, and tossed him across the ground.

John had lightning starting to grow on his arms and fired at him into a continuous stream.

Savitar falls to the ground as he screams.