Chapter 8: Nora Trish Waters, Part 1

In the Cortex

Joe says "Is it possible?"

John scoffs and says "No. It would be quite hard to miss a pregnancy, Joe. And Iris hasn't been sick, so, I think she's fine. I mean, are you?" looking at Iris.

Iris nods and says "I'm fine. I don't feel pregnant. I don't feel any of the symptoms that come with it."

Cisco sighs and says "Well, I have no idea what to do in this situation."

Barry saw the look on John's face and asked, "Are you okay?"

John looks up and says "Yeah, it's just... When she said her name... it felt like I knew her. And when I looked into her eyes... they were so... familiar."

Iris nods and says "I feel the same thing."

John holds Iris' hand and says "We don't know how it's possible, but... she is our daughter. I just... know it."

Then they heard a lightning storm from outside.

Wally asks "Is that the Speed Force Prison?"

Barry sighs and says "I was about to ask the same question."

John looks up and says "No. It's something else."

Iris asks "What?"

John shrugs and says "I don't know."

Then a flash of lightning appeared in front of the team and when the blinding light disappeared, a girl, 18, maybe, was there.

John was confused.

John walks up and says "You look... familiar."

Elsewhere in 2031

When a girl with blonde hair and brown eyes was unlocking the door to her house, she walked in, and after a portal opened lightning coursed on the floor sending shocks to her knees.

Which was not affecting her.

She walks forward and holds her hand out.

As she was walking forward, her hand was turning invisible.

Back in 2018

The girl says "Hi. You'll find out soon, but you don't know me. But you have someone in your pipeline, I need to bring back."

John stops her and says "Uh-uh-uh-uh. No. Who are you two?"

The girl sighs and says "Of course, Nora would get us in trouble."

John says "I'm not going to ask again. Who are you two?"

The girl says "We're your daughters."

Iris was shocked and said, "We have another one?"

The girl says "Well, technically I'm just your biological daughter. I'm more your creation. You created me to keep Nora company and to help Mom. I'm Lizzy, by the way."

John asked, "Lizzy? Like Liz?"

Lizzy nods and says "Yeah. I was named after your late fiancée."

John nods.

Then a voice says "Now, do you believe me?"

They all turn to see Nora.

They all jump at the sight and John yells "Ahh! Don't scare us like that!"

Nora puts her hands up and says "Sorry, I didn't mean to."

Cisco shouts "Girl! How'd you get out of that cell?!" pointing at the door.