Chapter 10

"I think he had a good birthday," Corey whispered as Rose covered her sleeping son and the little girl all curled up next to him with a blanket.

Rose nodded and handed him another blanket to cover up the two sleeping boys on the other side of Aurora. She switched the TV over to music and quietly left the living room. She entered the kitchen and stopped when she saw Marc and Luke cleaning it already.

"Hey Beautiful," Marc smiled when he noticed her. "All the kiddos fast asleep?" She nodded. "Great, I could tell they were exhausted by the time they finally settled on a movie."

She sighed as she plopped down in the chair and rested her head on her arms that were on the island. "Just take a breath, Sweetheart," Corey smiled as he rubbed her back. "It's okay that the words are stuck. We know it's not your fault and not something you can control. You can always write it down if you need to. You don't have to try and force them out. Just try and relax."

She nodded then sighed again. "Hey Peanut," Nathan smiled as he sat next to her. She turned to look at him, smiled, and patted his arm. "I've missed running with you and Zeus." She raised her hand and moved it in a circular motion. "Oh, you got a path here?" She nodded and he beamed, "Awesome, can I go running with you in the morning?" She nodded again, "Awesome, I can't wait."

"Hey, sorry I'm late," Sally said as she came into the room. Rose shushed her then motioned to the living room, "Oh sorry," Sally whispered as she at her purse on the island before turning to look at the sleeping teenagers and little girl. "Awe, they look so cute," she unlocked her phone and took some pictures. "They are going to be a cute family once the princess is old enough, don't you think, Rosie?"

Rose stood and rested her head on Sally's shoulder before nodding. "You okay with that?" Victor asked. "With your boys sharing our daughter as their wife?"

"Course we do," Sally shrugged, "we grew up in the polyamory environment. We had three dads and one mom ourselves before they passed within a year of each other because of broken hearts. They couldn't bear being away from each other, so we weren't surprised they passed so close to one another, right Rosie?" Rose nodded as she watched the kids sleeping.

"Your boys are about to be in high school," Kota pointed out. "Things could change during that time."

Sally scoffed while Rose shook her head. "What?" Brandon asked.

Rose motioned for them to follow her, and she led them to a room down the hall. Opening it, they saw that it was her art studio. She walked over to her bookcase, trailed her fingers along different sketchpads then pulled one out. "L...L...Look," she stuttered as she held it out.

"What's this?" Gabe asked as he took the sketchpad and opened it. "Holy shit." He flipped through the pages, "did you fucking draw this, Trouble?"

She clasped her hands together and looked at them, "boys...boys ask, give ideas, I just draw."

"This is amazing, Peanut," Nathan said as he looked at the blueprint for a five-bedroom house then the sketches for what looked like a forest fairy like cottage and what each of the boys' bedrooms would look like. He noticed that the sketch labeled Aurora's room had a princess like quality yet remained kind of blank as well.

"Keeping it simple in case her tastes change over time?" Luke asked and Rose nodded.

"But they are already planning a home for them and her?" Brandon asked as he took the sketchpad. "Yep, think the boys have claimed our girl."

"They going to have an issue waiting due to their age gap?" Victor asked. "I mean Salem is thirteen and Aurora is eight."

"Five years is nothing. My daddy Steve claimed our mom when she was five and he was twelve. There was a seven-year difference between them," Sally shrugged, "ten-year difference between Rosie's dad Tim and our mom and five-year difference between Daddy Nick and our mom. The boys have been talking about moving back to the US once she turns 18 if we don't move back before then."

"Wait for her," Rose nodded. She started signing with her hands.

"They are going to focus on school and making something of themselves to make her proud," Luke translated as he watched her hands move. "Jackson wants to go into law school, Josh wants to join the police or FBI, and Salem wants to do carpentry like building furniture and such." Rose dropped her hands and Luke smirked, "that's cool, Cupcake. They are smart boys; they will definitely reach those dreams."

"What about you though?" Nathan asked.

"Oh, we'll find our men eventually," Sally shrugged. "There are guys out there that will someday understand our bonds and understand that our boys come before anything. We aren't worried about finding love one day, are we, Rosie?"

Rose tilted her head and smirked, "Find yours."

Sally blushed, "Okay, I may have already found mine, not sure just yet, but you will find yours too."

Owen straightened his already perfect tie. "I agree."