Chapter 2: The two other Sayians (Sayian Saga)

Krillin, Yamcha and Tien were at Capsule corp with Bulma as she had news for them.

Krillin: Bulma, what are the news?

Bulma: After the whole situation with that Sayian, I started to look around earth with the help of my father to find out if there was any source of energy that felt like his or Goku's.

Yamcha: And did you find anything?

After Yamcha asked, Bulma sighs and moves to the side.

Bulma: Apparently, I found 2 people.

Krillin: Two with that kind of energy, that's... Don't tell me these two are what I think they are-

Bulma interupts him.

Bulma: Yeah, they are Sayians alright... Of course both of them are also strong, it seems like they were training since they were here right under our noses without us knowing. Alright you two, you can come out now!

As Bulma said that, two people walk out of the Capsle Corp main building, a girl and a boy roughly around the same age as Goku.

Bulma: The girl is named Luvova and the boy is named Dakon. They say their planet is called Planet Vegeta and that they are willing to assist us in defending earth while Goku is gone.

Krillin, Tien and Yamcha were surprsied, looking at them, they seem to have been training up until they came out and one of them was curious, but they decided to listen.

Luvova: So, you three are the earth's strongest warriors?

Krillin: Well...

Krillin looked away knowing the fact that their power is nothing compared to the Sayians that were coming to earth next year, but then again he had to stay confident that these two can actually help.

Luvova: I may not be much of a fighter, but in Sayian tradition we usually do not end up to fight unless we were recommended or whatever that crap was by King Vegeta.

Dakon: Hey, be respectful of your king-!

Luvova: Former, he is now nothing but ashes scattered around the galaxy.

Luvova sighs.

Yamcha: We sure are the strongest warriors on earth, atleast that is the case if you do not count Goku-san's wife, she is a beast...

Yamcha had a little fear in his voice.

Luvova: Well then, shall we test that inside the new underground facility this chick has builded?

Krillin: New underground facility?

Bulma: That's right, I'm kinda excited that it worked out well enough even for the Sayians!

Bulma was excited.

Bulma: Come on inside and follow me!

Bulma then turns around and goes back inside as Luvova and Dakon follow her inside and then Krillin, Tien and Yamcha followed them inside as well, navigating through the facility they found themselves soon to an elevator and once all of them were inside... The elevator closes the door and all go down a couple floors and finally reaching floor -5, the door opens and all exit walking through a short hallway finally reaching the training ground, it was big... Big enough for a fight arena even for the next tournament.

As they stopped to look around, Tien noticed some strange earings with a design that both Dakon and Luvova wore on their right ear, but he decided to not question that.

Bulma: Welcome to the underground training facility, a place made and provided assistance by my father & Luvova. This place has a control room which can control most of the battlefield settings, gravity and such.

Luvova: As a starter, you will need to get used to the gravity of Planet Vegeta, after all it is 10 times more then earth's.

Bulma was surprised, so was Yamcha, Krillin and Tien.

Bulma: 10 times more?!

Luvova: Yeah, must sound weird... However, some planets have more or less gravity then earth, considering that this planet is kinda weak in general.

Yamcha: That was rude.

Tien moves forward and looks Luvova and Dakon in the eyes.

Tien: Anyways, can we get started already?

Luvova: Oh, someone has a burning motivation ay? Well then...

Krillin and Yamcha also prepared.

Luvova: Bulma, get in the room and start that 10x gravity!

Bulma: Alright!

Bulma quickly runs and enters the control room, the noise of a lock could be heard and then she gets to the window where everyone could see her.

Luvova: Remember, if you surpass 10 times gravity, we will begin more proper fighting training!

As she said that, the 10 times gravity has already started, Krillin, Tien and Yamcha were already struggling.

Meanwhile on some planet distant in the galaxy, the events of earth are being followed on close display with great interest.

??? 1: Raditz stinks.

??? 2: He is a complete disgrace.

The two man talked as one of them was eating what it looked like a giant bug arm near their pots and some campfire.

??? 2: How could he let himself be beaten by men with such low fighting power?

??? 1: I dunno, maybe we should go teach these earthlings a lesson.

??? 2: A waste of time, but I'm curious.

The second man just eats more of the bug arm.

??? 1: Are you thinking about what Raditz said?

The second man stood up and threw the arm in the campfire chuckling a little.

??? 2: Exactly.

The second man turned to the first man.

??? 2: Those dragon balls caught my interest, just think of the possibilities, Nappa. If we can get our hands on those seven dragon balls, then we can wish for anything we want, anything at all.

Nappa gets up and walks up to the second man.

??? 2: Wouldn't you say that's worth making a little trip?

Nappa: You kiddin, yeah let's go!

Nappa then laughs and soon enough both climb up in their pots and their pots closed and then both charged up and floated up a little and then float high in the air at fast space leaving the planet.

End of Chapter