Chapter 9: We need new Dragon balls! (Frieza Saga)

It has been 4 weeks since the encounter with Goku and Luvova and Vegeta is surprised that certain someone has not learned about those Dragon balls or has not put the efford in finding them at all.

Vegeta was sitting now, gaining a Zenkai boost far stronger than expected and yet he was sitting waiting to see what Frieza has planned on an unknown planet.

Back on earth, for those 4 weeks Goku and Luvova along with Dakon and even the earthlings and Gohan trained, Chi Chi and Bulma were relaxing a bit as they watched.

Chi Chi: I'm shocked beyond believe there are more Sayians out there, yet gotta be thankful there are or else Goku would be death...

Bulma: I know, even one of them is sorta like Goku, kind and nothing like the Sayian that other one was, they told me he also transformed into a Great Ape, which scares me.

Bulma and Chi Chi drink their teas.

Bulma: By the way, surprised you let Gohan train so much, what changed?

Chi Chi: Well, he has just been keeping his studies up that is all.

Despite saying that, Bulma knew Goku probably convinced her somehow and yet she just decided to play along and believe her, but as soon as the training stops they see Mr Popo and yet despite talking to Bulma for a bit soon she climbs over the flying carpet and then both fly away.

Goku: H-Hey, Chi Chi why did Mr Popo took Bulma, what's up?

Chi Chi walks up to Luvova, Dakon, Gohan and Goku.

Chi Chi: Apparently it is about the planet Picolo is from, with help of King Kai or whoever that person was contacted Mr Popo and gave him something about planet Namak... Namik... Ugh whatever, it is something with Nam and ek.

Chi Chi continues to explain and eventually the struggle of 1 month and 4 days, became something more as it is eventually 10 more days pass and work has been done and as it is, Bulma's time and effort paid off, learning Namekian language in 10 days and obviously despite Goku being healed, Luvova proposed an idea that while the other ship is being worked on her and Goku would stay down on earth while Gohan, Dakon, Krillin and Bulma would go on Namek first and as planned this happens, the 4 go into space eventually without Goku and Luvova stay down on earth.

As they traveled for few days eventually they see a planet in the distance, a planet that they assume is Namek and they still have an hour before landing so they decide to eat some food before landing to not need to eat on the planet for the time being thinking it is gonna be quick.

After eating and spending the next hour doing whatever, they eventually land on Namek and then go out of the ship after packing up, they get out and walk down and walk a bit and stop on the ground on Namek.

Bulma: Namek, here we are-

Dakon: Picolo's home, very interesting.

Bulma gets scared a bit and screams a little.

Bulma: DO NOT SNEAK ON ME LIKE THAT, DAKON!

Dakon chuckles.

Bulma: IT IS NOT FUNNY!

Dakon: Alright, fine.

Krillin was not expecting that for a bit, Dakon acting all playful, guess he gotten used to the company during this flight.

Dakon (In his mind): I have a bad feeling about this...

Earlier during the 34 day travel on Planet Frieza, Vegeta was inside the base putting his gloves back on and then putting the armor on.

Vegeta: Where is Lord Frieza?

Soldier: Well...

Vegeta: Is he tired of this planet or what?

Soldier: No, not at all, it is just that he wants to have a word with you.

Vegeta: Hmph, where did he go to anyway?

Soldier: Well he said to head to Namek and wait there, do nothing reckless.

Vegeta: I see... Well I will be heading there.

Vegeta walks off, the soldier notices the scouter was left behind and was confused and picks it up running towards Vegeta's direction.

Soldier: Sir wait, your scouter, you left it-

Vegeta: Keep it, it is of no use for me anymore.

Vegeta continues walking forward as he was thinking...

Vegeta (In his mind): Damn that Kakarot, Komatsuna and those Earthlings, I'll head to their planet and destroy it in a few days after I am done with Namek... Heard they have dragon balls too, might finally make my wish come true...

Vegeta sighs as he continues to walk.

Vegeta (In his mind): And this time, it won't be so easy.

???: Yo Vegeta, there have been talks about the one and only we all love getting their butt kicked, I heard Nappa had it even worse, now who could give you two such trouble?

Vegeta: Back off, Cui.

Vegeta walks past him, but he stops as Cui grabs Vegeta's shoulder.

Cui: You know, he was a bit annoyed by the fact you went to Earth without his permission, but luckly he'll let you go as he is very merciful.

Cui laughs.

Cui: After all, he is one step closer to Eternal life as we speak-!

Vegeta: HE WHAT?!

Vegeta pushes Cui's hand off.

Vegeta: SO HE IS HEADING FOR NAMEK LIKE THE REPORTS SAY?!

Cui nods and then surprised how Vegeta runs off.

Cui: Hey get back here-!

Vegeta runs quickly and grabs the scouter back from that Soldier and then quickly runs to his prepared pod and jumps on it, activating it and then it flies out as Cui just came in late and Vegeta's pod has left the building.

He puts on the scouter.

Vegeta: DAMN YOU FRIEZA, THE DRAGON BALLS ARE MINE!

The pod flies away at a fast rapid speed.

End of Chapter