Chapter 6: Will Goku make it on time? (Sayian Saga)

Goku was flying fast through snake way as he was thinking and was a bit stressed as he thought that his friends may be on the losing end of the battle and he may be late.

Goku (His mind): If I do not make it on time, Earth might be  blown up by the time I arrive, gotta hurry up!

Goku flies faster as he continues, he could feel like he is getting closer, but yet he was a bit far...

Back at the battlefield, Nappa shoots more ki blasts from all sides, trying his best to defeat Luvova, but she keeps deflecting or dodging them while she sends some of them back at Nappa and then he blocks those.

Picolo: Guys I have a plan.

Krillin, Tien, Yamcha & Gohan turned to Picolo.

Picolo: By now Goku has to be revived and heading his way, correct?

Krillin: Yeah, what are you onto to?

Picolo: Remember the tail that Goku had?

Krillin: Yeah.

Picolo: We'll have to cut both Sayian's tails off, this may not help us a lot, but it will be enough to give us time so when Goku comes, he'll have an easier time without a great ape.

Krillin: That sounds like a great plan, but how would we get near the other one?

Krillin, Tien, Yamcha, Picolo & Gohan looked at Vegeta who was watching the fight.

Tien: He seems to be trouble-

Vegeta turns around quickly to look at the 5 of them, but they were watching the fight, he could swear someone was talking about him, but yet must've been his imagination by his thinking.

As Luvova fought she heard the voice of Picolo in her head saying that she should cut off Nappa's tail and she quickly changes her fighting style for a moment as she kicks Nappa in the balls which hurts a lot and then appears behind sending Nappa at a mountain and flies at high speed, once near she grabs his tail and powers up and creates a ki blade attempting to cut the tail off, but Nappa blasts her with a powerful blast knocking her back a little.

Nappa: Oh ho ho, poor middle-class Sayian, have you forgotten? Some Sayians train their tail to be immune to the weakness of being grabbed, luckly...

Luvova seemed a little pissed, surprised by the fact he was not stunned for long enough, yet she kept her ki blade up and she sighs looking at Nappa.

Vegeta (In his mind): Thanks to the 2 Zenkai boosts, despite being weak boosts, they helped Nappa reach the power level of 8000, which if he does think more, we may be able to wipe Komatsuna off with only mid-high diff.

The fight continues with Nappa being more careful of dodging the blade and protecting his tail to not get cut, now that he knows her battle plan, his power level grew to 9000 with a powerful punch knocking her back as she crashes through 3 pillars and then Nappa lands on the ground.

Vegeta: Great shot Nappa, that should've dealt with her.

Nappa turns to look at Picolo, Gohan, Yamcha, Tien and Krillin with a smile.

Vegeta: Now, if she comes back, she'll be injured anyway. Now, Nappa... Take care of the trash of this planet so we can go find the dragon balls!

Krillin: T-They are after the dragon balls?!

Krillin and the humans were surprised while Picolo was expecting that their goal was to get the dragon balls, guess it was a mistake talking about the dragon balls near the radar.