Chapter 8: Komatsuna, secret of becoming stronger (Sayian Saga)

Goku dodges and attempts to evade a Great Ape Vegeta, yet he gets caught in some of the attacks and he is comboed and being hurted heavily even though the fight goes on, Goku tries the spirit bomb and fails as Vegeta dodged it with ease after another 45 minutes of mouse and cat, he finally grabbed Goku in his hand.

Vegeta: Well, Well it seems it is over for you Kakarot...

Vegeta sqeezes Goku, breaking some bones and he laughed at Goku's pain just a moment before he got punched so hard he drops Goku down to the ground and he is pushed back by it a little.

Vegeta: Huh?!

He looks around and then sees Luvova.

Vegeta: Komatsuna, how?! You only had a power level of 8500... Ugh...

Vegeta sends big blasts at Luvova and she dodges them, but with a little struggle and then she quickly dodges a punch from Vegeta and she punches him in the stomach and then flies up delivering an uppercut and then barrages him for 3 seconds on his face and then from a technique she learned from Krillin she uses it...

Luvova: Solar Flare 5x!

Which leads to Vegeta being blinded by it as Luvova backs away and she begins to charge an attack as Vegeta screams of the blindness

Luvova: Pur... Ple...

Goku looked up as he saw Luvova and senses that this attack is gonna be far more powerful as the power of the Sayian woman continues to grow.

Luvova: Fla...

Goku was watching as despite being injured he attempts to pull out a senzu bean, but struggles for a bit.

Luvova: Me!

Luvova then aims and and sends the Purple flames, it became a light purple with dark purple flames on it and it flies at Vegeta and he gets hit heavily as he begins to burn and then Luvova quickly flies down and flies towards his tail, completely exposed with no way to protect it and then she forms a Ki blade and then goes straight through it slashing the tail off as Vegeta screams off the flames and then he begins to detransform and eventually turns back to his base heavily injured as the flames stop leaving him alive and as he looks up he sees Goku and Luvova, she has gone back to base form.

Goku: Hey, you okay?

Vegeta: Ugh...

Goku lends his hand, but Vegeta pushes it to the side as he begins to crawl away and then they notice his space pod and Luvova then charges a Ki blast at it, but Goku grabs her arm and shakes his head in "Don't do it!" and then she stops charging it and sighs.

Vegeta eventually gets to his space pod and enters successfully and then the space pod goes up and flies away.

Luvova: I cannot believe you let him leave, we could've put him in his place!

Goku: ...I know, but it is better to leave him, perhaps maybe he learned his lesson and maybe he'll come back, maybe next time we'll see him, he'll probably be more interested in staying on Earth without destroying it, I hope that is the case.

Luvova crosses her arms and does a "hmph" as she turns her head away, this does remind Goku a bit of Chichi when she heard about the idea of once Gohan is older to fight and he sweats a little and lets out a nervious laugh.

Goku: Now, there is one issue.

Luvova: What is it?

Goku: The dragon balls cannot revive someone if they died twice, for example Krillin and well it can only revive one person per wish.

Luvova: Oh... Damn...

Goku: Yeah, I think we'll need to either wait 2 years or find dragon balls elsewhere, outside of our planet, unsure though where to look, maybe I should ask Mr Popo, since I just noticed Picolo's body over there.

Luvova: Wait what?

Goku: Well to explain it, Picolo is part of a nameless Namekian that unfused, the other half is Kami, the guardian of Earth, basically our god in a sense. Since Picolo died, the creator of the dragon balls, Kami is also dead and that means the dragon balls are inactive.

Luvova: ...What?!

Luvova was a bit surprised, but this also surprises Goku how she was able to process this information so quickly.

Luvova: Well, we must do what we can, in the meantime we could use more training, I need to rely less on that power which the state provides.

Goku: Oh yeah, what was that state anyway?

Luvova: Wrathful, but I am using a more controlled version of it, this state allows me to access the power of a Great Ape in your base form.

Goku was surprised and excited by it.

Luvova: But if you expect me to teach it, grow back your tail and maybe then you can learn it.

Goku stopped being excited as he realises he cannot learn that state.

Luvova: But hey on the bright side you gained that boost of power after healing, it seems special, do you know it's name?

Goku: Well all I know is King Kai calls it Zenkai boost.

Luvova: Alright.

They were chatting as they walked away, the secret of Luvova's power to grow stronger relies on training and using the different varation of the wrathful state that her mother teached her to use before the planet is lost, yet... The journey will continue eventually.

End of Chapter