Chapter 4: Training II (Sayian Saga)

Goku was on King Kai's planet training, but during his break he learns from Kai about 2 other Sayians on earth, just now.

Goku: T-There is more Sayians then Raditz and the other 2 that were coming?!

(King) Kai: Yeah, a woman and a man your age too. It is interesting, but your friends seem to improve quite a lot under them.

Goku was surprised for sure, then he was curious.

Goku: Were they always on earth like me?

(King) Kai: Well, you already know that you are a Sayian, but all 3 of You lived on earth around the same amount of time, but that is it. I also listened in and apparently near death experience allows Sayians like you or them to gain a boost once they recover which increases their power level permamently or something like that.

Goku: I see...

Goku looks up.

Goku: I hope once I come back, I can meet them in person. I bet once everything is dealt with I can have a sparing match with them!

(King) Kai: Well if you wanna go, then finish eating (all) of the food and get back to training! Kaioken is not gonna be mastered if you slow down now!

Goku continues eating, so does King Kai.

Meanwhile back on earth, it has been 6 months and Luvova was back at her hometown for a bit for some business as she catches an apple falling from a tree and eats it walking up back to her house as she unlocks the door with her keys entering in and closing the door behind as she goes down the hallway and goes right as she opens a door and closes it, she was in her room, posters of the 23rd tenkaichi budokai, a console with tv, some magazines, a lot of clothes in the closet, a well-made bed designed by Luvova herself and some trophies.

She then goes up to her locker that is next to her bed and opens it and picks up a ring and puts it on her pinkie finger on her right hand and then closes it.

Luvova: The Red Ribon Army is around and I'm surprsied they are still standing, I mean weak soldiers like them, but still I'm surprised some of them remain active of duty, thought they were disbanded cause a kid beat the crap out of their army.

Luvova sighs and then closes the locker and leaves the room, soon leaving the house and walking out of the frontyard heading downtown.

After a minute, she arrives at the area of the issue where two Red Ribon Army soldiers hold 2 innocnet 37 year old woman in hostage as they threat death for them.

(RRA) Soldier 1: Move aside, Mayor!

(RRA) Soldier 2: We want to takeover the town, if you do not move, we will do this the easy way!

RRA Soldier 2 holds the woman tight and the gun on her head where her brain is. Luvova watches them as they continue threaten, but as quick as it happened, the woman were let go and both Soldiers were knocked down on the ground by Luvova herself and then she grabbed them both and then throws one of them in the air and then sends a KI blast which kills them and RBA Soldier 2 remains alive and he was surprised and scared.

Luvova: Hey, tell your boss to stay the hell out of here!

Luvova punches him in the chest hard, causing it to cough blood and drops him on the ground, RBA Soldier 2 runs away screaming for help out of the town and then she helps the 2 woman get up and they thank her, the day once again was saved.

After sometime, Luvova leaves the town after her business was done, but as she flies, she passes by a place and finds a Namekian...

Luvova: Hey, Namekian!

Luvova lands next to him as he turns to her...

Luvova: You look like the Namekian the others were talking about, are you Piccolo?

Piccolo: Yes, I'm and you are?

Luvova: Luvova, I'm a Sayian from Planet Vegeta where all Sayians are... Well used to be, apparently it was abandoned or something.

Piccolo: Oh, alright-

Piccolo then realises that this is the same energy he felt coming from Bulma's direction last time, but supressed.

Piccolo: Wait a second, you are the one who was with the others, right?

Luvova: Oh, Krillin, Yamcha and Tien along with Bulma? Yeah that was me.

Piccolo: Hmm, now that answers it. However, can I ask you something?

Luvova: Go ahead, Pickle man.

Piccolo sighs as he is annoyed by that.

Piccolo: Can you help me out training a kid, this kid is the son of the Earth Sayian, Son Goku. So will you help out?

Luvova was curious, another Sayian on earth besides her and Dakon.

Luvova: Uh... Sure...

Piccolo sighs and then...

Piccolo: Gohan come out of the shadows now, your training is on temporary pause!

Gohan, the boy Luvova was supposed to help train comes out eating some meat and then looks at Piccolo.

Piccolo: I suppose since our training has been going well, I can let you spar someone else.

Piccolo points at Luvova.

Piccolo: This woman here is gonna spar with you if you are curious who, finish your food and rest a little longer and then you will spar.

Gohan: Yes, Mr. Piccolo.

20 minutes pass, Gohan has finished his food and has rested and now he is in a grass isle area and was in a fighting position, Luvova was also in one.

Meanwhile back at the training zone which is under the Capsle Corp building, Krillin, Tien and Yamcha took a break from training for a bit as they eat and Bulma came out of the room as she walked up to them and then sighs as it was another day in the control room.

Krillin: So, this training seems to be working. However, there is something else going on as Luvova and Dakon tend to go do some other stuff at certain days which makes me wonder what could in life make them so busy?

Bulma: You know girl stuff, personal life and such. She can't just be Sayian everyday and fight everyday, after all she lived on earth as long as Goku. However, she doesn't seem to be much like the normal girls here due to her behaviour towards romantic sort of situations.

Yamcha: Maybe she is just not interested in having a boyfriend or perhaps that could be due to living conditions.

Yamcha sighs.

Krillin: Maybe, but then again she will be coming back to training tomorrow.

Tien: Well then, let us continue training after we are done eating.

They all had their lunches out and eaten some lunch before continuing their training session.

End of Chapter