Chapter 7: Welcome back, Goku-san! (Sayian Saga)

Despite the fight progressing, Gohan was growing weaker as that rage was not going for long enough and with one final powerful ki blast hit, Gohan backed away on the ground tired.

Nappa smirked as he then charges at Gohan attempting to punch him so hard it will finish him off, but as soon as he attempts the punch he was stopped by...

Krillin: G-Goku!

Goku: Sorry I'm late, did not expect the flight would take this long, now...

Goku sqeezes Nappa's fist and it hurts him a little and then lets go of it and pushes Nappa away at a distance.

Vegeta: Kakarot, so you have finally arrived!

Goku: Of course and along the way I found an injured girl, so I gave her a senzu.

Vegeta just notices Luvova who was completely back up like she was never injured by Nappa and she held Dakon and forcefully fed him a senzu. Vegeta knew that if Luvova is completely healed from this verge of death attack, she had a zenkai boost.

Goku: Now Luvova, was it?

Luvova: Yeah?

Goku: Get Krillin and Gohan out of here.

Luvova quickly grabs both of them as she also carried Dakon and flies away on Goku's request as that leaves Nappa, Vegeta and Goku alone.

Vegeta: Smart of oyu to get rid of the dead meat, not like it is gonna matter once this planet is blown up... Even though despite stopping Nappa's blast, you won't stop him from killing you.

Nappa stood back in a fighting position again, Goku did the same, but Goku knew he had a slight advantage as Nappa is injured.

Nappa blinks and then suddenly he was punched by Goku, which surprises Vegeta and then he watches Nappa getting beaten up from all sides as he uses his scouter to scan Goku's power level and he is surprsied.

Vegeta: I-Its over 9000-!

Vegeta said it, but unlike the anime's dubs and stuff which read it incorrectly, it is actually over 9000 this time and he pulls his scouter away and crushes it.

Goku then breaks Nappa's arm and quickly gets behind him using Kaioken 2x breaking Nappa's back and a certain part of his body as he then falls to the ground landing next to Vegeta and Goku lands further away.

Nappa pulls his arm up...

Nappa: V-Vegeta, give me a hand... I cannot get up...

Nappa coughs as it looks like Vegeta is giving him a hand.

Nappa: Thank you, Vegeta...

Vegeta: Sure, it is the least I can do for a fallen Sayian.

Vegeta smiles.

Vegeta: How about we return you to the space pod and you take a rest while I take care of the rest of the mess?

Nappa: Sounds goo-

Nappa gets thrown in the air and he begins to scream as he was flying high after the throw and then Vegeta stays silent as it is, Nappa looked down as his supposed comrade does aim at him and then detonating Nappa on the spot with an explosion which surprises Goku as he just saw Vegeta kill his own comrade.

Goku: What was that for, he was your friend-!

Vegeta: I've only done it since he was no longer useful.