Chapter 5: It has been 1 year, let the story resume! (Sayian Saga)

As the training was over, the time for the dragon balls has come, Master Roshi has collected the dragon balls and has wished Goku to be brought back to life and now all that they had to do is wait as Krillin, Tien, Yamcha, Picolo and Gohan arrived at the location and they waited for the two Sayians to come down to earth from whever they were.

They see some pots fly by them and land not far from them, all of them arrived there...

However, they noticed Luvova and Dakon being there so they hide behind seperate rocks and spy on them, that was surprising.

Luvova: Oh, prince Vegeta. What brings you here?

The one with the mcdonalds hairline seems to be named Vegeta.

Vegeta: Luvova or as we sayians call you Komatsuna, you should know by now... Raditz is death.

Luvova and Dakon are surprised by it, he died?

Luvova (Thinking to herself): Is there something Bulma didn't tell us?

Vegeta: We came here down to earth to find who killed him and have a little chat here with Nappa you know...

The other big one who is bald was named Nappa.

Vegeta: The one who killed Raditz's name is Picolo however, from our scouters we also have learned that he got helped by none other than Kakarot.

Dakon: Kakarot?

Dakon recalls that Kakarot is the Sayian name of the warrior Son Goku of earth, he also sighs.

Vegeta: Where is he now?! You two must've found him already!

Luvovo and Dakon: We don't know okay.

Nappa: How come you, from average Sayian families to not be able to even know any bit about the low class warriors-! Oh yeah right you guys never really had time to.

Dakon: Obviously, after all even though he is on earth, we never tried with Luvova to detect another Sayian energy.

Vegeta: Obviously, Kakarot's power level was only like what... 2 and as it seems he may have grown in power since he helped a Namekian to take out Raditz and able to hold his own brother.

Vegeta was angry and disappointed, but then again that raises the question if he knew Luvova and Dakon are here, what is the other reason they wondered?

However, as they wondered suddenly their radars caught 3 other power levels nearby.

Vegeta: Everyone, back off and Nappa fire 3 beams at these rocks!

Nappa fires 3 ki blasts at the 3 rocks and manages to knock back Picolo, Krillin, Tien, Gohan and Yamcha and quickly both are still on their feet.

Vegeta: So, this is the earth's greatest warriors and a half of their power-

Nappa fires at the warriors again, but all of them get deflected by Luvova.

Vegeta: Komatsuna, what are you doing?

Luvova sighs and just stood there as she was infront of the others.

Luvova: I'm sorry, but...

Luvova smiles.

Luvova: You fell for it.

Vegeta: hu-