Chapter 3: Training I (Sayian Saga)

As the training has been going well, Krillin,  Yamcha and Tien gotten used to 10 times more gravity over the course of 3 months, there was sparing there and there inbetween, but it seems like the training has provided to be useful and Luvova and Dakon give a smirk to one another as they just come back with some burgers in hands after the 10 gravity was deactivated.

Luvova: Hey, you three are not that bad, I knew I could count on this training to increase and make it easier for you to fight on your own planet, but also deal with the other Sayians!

Luvova seemed proud, but Dakon just hmphed and finished eating his burger, so Luvova also finishes her burger.

Luvova: Dakon, be a little more happy about them. We might have a good planet to continue living on if we keep training these humans.

Dakon: Komatsuna, you really sure this is worth it? We can take on these two Sayians ourselves?

Luvova: You think, these two Sayians are not normal you know! That could be Prince Vegeta with some elite warrior for all we know!

Dakon: No way, he is probably death.

Luvova sighs.

Luvova: Whatever, if you are gonna train atleast let us train with the humans.

Dakon: Whatever.

As it is, both of them decided to continue the sparing training as they helped Krillin, Yamcha and Tien were sparing with each other and of course both Sayians and another 3 months have passed...

Time passes fast and the trainings just becomes harder, as these two Sayians tend to ramp up the difficulty by a bit to show them what a strong Sayian could be capable of, Yamcha was defeated by Dakon, it was a piece of cake for him anyways.

Dakon turns to Luvova who was still eating her french fries.

Dakon: Woman, stop eating food. You'll eventually get fat or something from eating that much food like that!

Luvova: Shut it, Dakon.

Dakon: How annoyin, come on it is your turn to spar, I'm getting bored.

Luvova: Whatever.

Luvova finishes her french fries and then throws the small empty box in the trash and walks up to the spot as Krillin comes up. She sighs and looks at him.

Luvova does some exercise by jumping as Krillin does his own and then both get into a fighting position and she smirks.

Luvova: This is gonna be fun, do not hold anything back!

Krillin: Hope these 3-4 months of training have taught us.

Then the sparing begins as Luvova runs towards Krillin and he does the same as both clashed at first, but then Luvova kicks him in the stomach and then punches him 3 times kicks him, but before the last punch lands, it was blocked and then Luvova quickly blocks one of his punches and then she dodges the other one and then backs away from Krillin's kick and before he could drop his leg, she grabs it and then spins around and throws him up in the air and sends one ki blast which hits him and then when he falls she catches him only to throw him again as he hit the door to Bulma's control room, Bulma freaked out for a bit.

Krillin gets up and runs towards her, but he senses that Luvova's power is increasing, this for him was a bit scary and surprising as he stops running towards her.