To The Market!

Eda walks over to a potion shop with the logo "Mr. Elixir" above it and bangs on the metal grate blocking an entrance. "Hey, Morton!"

"J-just a minute!" was heard from inside, along with a lot of scurrying.

Meanwhile, Luz and King were sat down on a bench, 'people-watching' as Luz preferred to call it.

"People-watching in the Boiling Isles is a sure-fire way to get my mind off of... things." She said, still anxious about Bill but trying to distract herself with the Boiling Isle's abnormal nature.

"Wait, wait!" A small, tiny nosed individual ran towards something that Luz and King seemed to have just missed. "Aw, dang it."

"I wonder what she's looking for?" Luz asked nobody in particular.

King's demeanor got significantly more irritated, but not because of Luz. "She missed the bus. I should know, it happens all the time to me." He said, in a somewhat spiteful tone. He balled his fists and shook them into the air. "Curse these tiny legs!"

Loud footsteps are heard, causing the tiny nosed individual to run away. A witch motions for something, and a cart with a demon on it is pushed by another witch.

Luz looks at the spectacle with mild surprise. "Whoa, that is one ominous parade."

"That's no parade." Eda leans towards Luz and King. "Those are demon hunters."

"D-de-hu-WHA?" Luz turned her head towards Eda. "S-so that includes...?"

"Bill, yes, technically. But relax. As long as he doesn't show up out of nowhere, you'll be fine." Eda patted Luz on the back. 

Luz continued watching the demon hunters, worried about what they'd do to Bill or what they'd to to her if they found out she made not one, but two deals with a demon, and what they'd do to Eda and King, and if she'd ever return home again, and, and...!

Luz's anxiety significantly decreased when the demon hunters left, revealing a somewhat dejected Willow and Gus behind them.

"Willow, Gus!" Luz ran towards them. "Hiya, friends! Wait... what's wrong? Who hurt my babies?"

"Them." Willow points towards a food stand. More specifically, an area where Skara and Cat are laughing, with Boscha watching them, and to the side left an uninterested...

Amity.

Luz's eyes widened at the sight of Amity. 

'Oh no, it's her! Does she remember? Wait, no, of course she remembers! How could she forget?! How much has she been affected by the experience?! Has she forgiven me for the whole "skull" situation?! Does she hate me?!? She hates me, doesn't she? How much does she hate me...?'

Before Luz's thoughts could spiral further, Willow explained more of the situation. "Amity's having a moonlight conjuring and invited everyone but me."

"And Boscha keeps posting about it on her Penstagram." Gus summoned his scroll and showed Luz a post. The post was a picture of the four bullies, each doing poses. Boscha was in the front with Amity to her left, and Skara and Cat were at the right. The text under it read out like so:

"boschjob030:

me n @WITCHCHICK128 r hosting a conjuring partyyyyyyy! no halfwits allowed, just us fullwits 🤣😖🤭 #WERULE #SHALLOWANDPROUD #ALLOFYOUAREPOORANDBROKE #threeeyedhistorymonth"

Luz read the message out loud. "No half-wits allowed? What a jerk!" She processed the message for a bit more before asking "What is a moonlight conjuring, exactly?"

Willow starts explaining. "You spend the night at someone's house, telling stories, playing games..."

"Like a slumber party!" Luz excitedly exclaims. "We have those!"

Willow smiles at this. "Then you bring something to life with moon magic!" She brings out a book, presumably one that has 'moon-magic' powered incantations inside.

"Like a... weird slumber party!" Luz says, slightly less excited but still relatively enthusiastic.

"Gus and I have never been to one." Willow says, sadly. "You need at least three people, and-"

"I'm three people!" Luz quickly corrects herself. "I mean, we're three people! And, we're way better than..." She hesitates, still guilty about what happened with Amity.

But before she could finish her sentence, everyone from the food stand walks over to Willow, Boscha in front, all (except Amity) laughing at her. "Sorry you couldn't get an invite to the conjuring, Willow." Boscha says, mockingly. "Only real witches allowed." She looks at Amity, expecting her to back her up. But Amity didn't do anything.

Amity just stared at Luz. 'It's her' was all her mind thought of at that very moment. Her heart rate spiked. All she could muster was a panicked "I-I have to go!" before leaving. Skara and Cat looked concerned at this for a little bit before Boscha broke the silence by saying "Later, dweebs." 

All three of them walk away before Boscha runs back and pins Luz against the wall of the food stand, snarling. "Look, I don't know what you did to Amity, but she's been acting extremely paranoid lately. I haven't even seen her smile once since you fought her." She breathed heavily. 

Boscha tilted her head and looked at Luz with utter contempt. "...What did you do to her?"

Luz stammered, but nothing legible came out. Boscha lost any patience she managed to muster and slammed her against the food stand, shaking it a little. 

"What did you DO to her!?"

"I-I-I-I..." Luz couldn't bring herself to finish her sentence, so Boscha loosened her grip ever-so-slightly. "Fine. Have it your way. But if I see you do anything to her again..."

She clasps a potion that was in her pocket. "I will split you open and use your blood as eye shadow. Capiche?"

Luz nodded, which seemed to "satisfy" Boscha. She glared at Luz one final time before walking away.

"I guess you could say she was dead serious? Eh?" Gus put his hand up, waiting for a high five, but Luz was deep in paranoid thought and Willow was mildly uncomfortable from the whole situation.

"...That skull thing must've damaged Amity more than we thought. Boscha never does things for others... especially not if she doesn't get anything out of it." Willow stared into the distance.

All three of them were silent for a while before Luz realized something. "I should probably tell Eda you guys are gonna be over for the whole moonlight conjuring thing."

"Good idea." Willow told Luz while she ran off towards Eda.