An Unruly Reunion

The Owl House (with legs, mind you) sat back down and appeared in it's original place... right in front of a not-so-pleased Eda and a very surprised King.

"Did we do it?" asked Luz, still a bit wary from the day's events.

Hooty opened the door he was on. "Is the room spinning or is it just me?" He chuckled to himself wryly, the chuckling slowly turning into coughing. "Seriously, I think I need to lie down..." 

Luz looked directly at Hooty and gave him an earnest apology. "Sorry about... all that, Hooty."

"It's okay. I'm just glad I was included, hoot hoot!" Hooty beamed.

Unfortunately, the door slammed open, revealing Eda and King on the other side.

Luz swallowed hesitantly. "Oh boy..." She whispered to nobody in particular. 

"You are so busted!" Eda angrily told her.

Luz winced and stayed silent, not wanting to anger her any more than she already has been.

"You held a moonlight conjuring behind my back."

Luz nodded. "I did..."

"You let Tweedledee and Tweedledork into MY house, specifically when I told you that you couldn't." 

Luz shrank a little and her voice got quieter. "I did..."

"And to top it all off, you animated my house! My house!"

At this point, Luz was sitting on the floor, arms wrapped around her knees. "I did..." She said in a shrill whisper.

 Eda was about to say more, but Willow got in front of Luz. "No, don't punish Luz. We're the ones who pushed her to do the conjuring."

Gus retorted, getting in front of Willow. "If you're gonna eat me, do it now! Do it now." Eda looked disgusted at the prospect.

Luz looked at both of them and smiled softly. "You guys didn't have to do that for me..."

"Yes, Luz. We did." Willow smiled back at her.

Eda stared at the three for a bit before continuing. "Well, I guess you're all guilty. As punishment, all of you have to clean the Owl House, top to bottom." She snapped her fingers and summoned various cleaning supplies, all of which landing near the three teens or directly into their hands. "And another thing...!"

The three of them waited in dread.

"That was totally amazing. I am so joining you for next year's conjuring." She smirked for a bit. "Now get to work."

They all ran off to clean. Eda plopped herself onto the couch, next to King who had been on the couch since he came in.

"I can't believe they animated a whole house..." King said, still in shock and/or amazement.

"Yeah. You're right." Eda thought to herself for a bit. "That takes some powerful magic."

Eda and King stayed in silence, relaxing on the couch as they watched Luz, Willow, and Gus scrub the house spotless. They took solace in knowing that anything that demon could do to her would be counter-acted by their newly acquired potion. At least, as far as they know...

(Sorry for the long wait and double sorry for the short chapter! I had a bit of writer's block and procrastination [along with writing and procrastinating on writing other fanfics]. I had to wrap up Hooty's Moving Hassle before moving on to better, more exciting chapters. But don't worry, the next few chapters should be very, very interesting. Or not. I'm kind of making it up as I go along. Either way, Lost in Language will definitely be changed in at the very least a capacity that exceeds this. See you next chapter!)