-A Very Special Interlude-

Okay, I know there's been quite a lot of interludes lately, but this is a big one (related to what content is actually being covered) so I feel it's justified.

First of all, three thousand views is crazy! I know it mostly consists of the same people, but that just means I have quite a few active fans of my work, which is something I'm pretty proud of. Thank you, person who's reading this! It would be nice if you were to leave feedback in the comments below! No pressure, though.

Now, for the main event: Lost in Language is finally done!

...almost. I still have a chapter relating to Luz coming home to see Eda and the Bat Queen swimming around in my mind that may or may not be actually happening, but relatively speaking, I am an inch or two away from the finish line for this episode! I've realized that one episode's worth of the Owl House in chapters usually take around 2 months for me to complete... which equates to like, four or five chapters spread out across bursts of three weeks. Yikes. But now it's time to get a scope on what the next episode I'll be working on will be! Let's see...

...Ah. It's Once Upon A Swap. The episode that most TOH fans consider to be the least amazing (which of itself is a testament to this show's quality.)

Some people may think it might be best for me to just skip it. Well these theoretical people are WRONG

Not only will Lilith have to interact with a now-rid-of-her-curse version of Eda, but King (as Luz) will have to interact with Boscha!

Eda as King stays the same though. Not really much I can do there.

It is also probably going to be extremely hard to write in-character, since... oh wait I actually checked the transcript and King as Luz isn't as narcissistic as I thought he was.

However, uh, the whole "you can body swap anyone at any time against their will without notice extremely easily with magic" thing is a bit of a whoopsy-doopsy on the show's part. Do I just... ignore it? Have it be plot-relevant? Retcon it? Add an actual explanation? Just... not do the episode?? I dunno. I guess it's up for YOU to decide! Well, not entirely, but some feedback would be helpful. If we do Once Upon A Swap, you'd get some juicy (allegedly non-Bill-related) story details, but if we skip it, then we'll go straight to... uh... what's the next episode, hold on. Let me check the wiki...

Something Ventured, Something Framed, aka the school episode. Okay wait hold on...

Out of the 12 remaining episodes (including Once Upon A Swap) of Season 1, only 7 of them are what I'd consider "plot-relevant". 5 episodes (that, if my current writing speed persists, will take around 10-15 months to write) which won't progress anything related to the story unless I shoehorn Bill into it, oh boy...

Actually, 1 of the non-plot relevant episodes somewhat revolve around Eda's curse, so I guess that's like... half an episode shaved off? So 7 out of 11 and a half, or 6 out of 10 in a half if we skip Once Upon A Swap.

...I don't know how to feel about this.

Uhhhh... don't you worry, folks. That One Triangle Guy's won't be going anywhere any time soon. See you in three years for the Season 1 finale, hahahaha.... ha...