mixed sings

Monroe POV

So I'm going with Junior to one of his niggas house today. He said they havin a little get together thing goin on. He never involve me in nun that include his work but I guess he changed his mind. So I got out the bed and took a shower and did all my hygiene things. I flat ironed my hair and put light make up on and all my jewelry. I went downstairs and saw Junior watchin TV

"Juju I'm ready to go"   he looked back at me and got up

"Ight lets head over there" he locked the door and unlocked the car. I got in and he started the car.

"So Monroe don't have an attitude when we get over here coz dese niggas like fam ight" I looked at him and smiled

"Yes sir" I did a little solute and he laughed shakin his head and turned on the radio. Post to be was on and I turned it up

"If yo dude come close to me he gon wanna ride off-" junior turned off the radio I looked at him like he crazy.

"Why you do that JuJu dang play to much damn" he stopped the car and got out. I didn't even notice we was at a somewhat big it was pretty outside. Grass cut it look good I got out the car and followed him he just opened the door like he live here

"Juju you can't be openin ppl doors like you live here nigga"
He just laughed at me like he just walked into somebody's house. He walked to the backyard and a girl ran over to him she was pretty.

"Ight yall this my twin Monroe Monroe dis my girl Jude and then there's Tywan and in his lap is Yani then there's Kajai and his hoe of the week" then Jude pushed him out the way and Yani came over to me.

"Ooh girl you got taste do a spin" Jude said holdin my hand up I spin around one time.

"Daaaammmmmmnnnn bitch you got cake" Yani said grabbing my shorts these girls was cool asf. Jude grabbed my hand and pulled me over to a chair.

"Girl you wanna beer coz we ain openin the good till we go out tonight" I nodded my head and she gave me a good cold one. I put it in my mouth and opened it with my teeth.

They was all lookin at me with jaws dropped except Junior.
"Shit you gotta teach me how to do that" Tywan said I laughed at them.

"Damn that shit ain hurt?" Yani asked trynna look in my mouth I shook my head "I always open my beer like dis it don't hurt at all" I took a long swig of it and put it down. I heard a scuff from the girl that ain say shit since I got here I looked at her like she crazy.

"Is there a problem" she asked looking at me like I lost my mind.

"If there was you would know so don't sit over there and scuff like bitch speak wit words shit" she rolled her eyes and looked at her phone.

Yea bitch that's wat I thought

I looked at Kajai and he was muggin the hell outta me like nigga you and yo girl needa to get that checked. I mugged back I ain no scary bitch

"Don't disrespect" he said lookin at me like I'm supposed to be scared. Like ooh I forgot to jump nigga try again

"I been disrespectful to niggas who disrespect me from the jump" I looked back over to him and he smirked and winked. This nigga was just havin a stick up his ass nii he being all flirty and shit. His mixed signed ass I rolled my eyes at him and drunk some of my beer.

"So how do you like ATL so far" Yani asked

"It's cool yall mall hella big thou but u don't really go out much so"

"Ooh girl you can come wit us tonight to club classic that's were all the fine niggas at" Jude said dancing in he seat Junior looked at her like she crazy.

"Get fucked up Jude ain't no fine niggas to you but me shit"I laughed at him coz how serious he was.

"I know Ju I sowwy you forgive me" she said getting up and straddling him she planted a kiss on his lips and smiled.

"Get yo ass off me girl" she laughed and got off of him

"Ight it's time to go yall" I got up and walked towards the car. I got in the back since Jude was in the front with Junior.

•|at the club|•

The club was dope but people was grindin on each and shit girls trynna be thots. I walked over to the bar and order a sex on the beach. I'm sitting her men trynna dance and I'm soooo ready to go home. I've had 4 drinks already I'm a little tipsy that's all.

I felt strong arms go around my waist I turned around and saw Kajai. He looked sober he leaned in his mouth a few meters away from my ear.

"Dance with me" he whispered in my ear. It was like I was under his command coz I got out of my seat and led him to the floor. We started dancing he kept up alright. I turned around to face him I put my arms around his neck and he put his around my waist. Next thing you know we're kissing he pulled my arms from around him and pushed me back a little.

"Your drunk we're not doing this"

"Why not I'm good enough" I said pushing him and wobbling a little. "I'll just go find another guy to take my virginity" I started walking more like wobbling away until I was scooped up.

"No your not because we're leaving right now"

"But I'm not done dancing thou Kajai" he walked to this blue Audi and put me in. He went to the drivers side and started the car. I looked out the window as we drove

We pulled up at a house I stumbled out of the car. I was picked up and was taken into the house. He walked upstairs and put me in the bed he was about to walk out but i grabbed his arm.

"No don't leave stay with me" he sighed and was about to take his pants off I just looked at him. Then he was about to take his shirt off but didn't he got in the bed and held me

It was like we were a couple but I knew it wouldnt happen it's just how I felt. I slowly drifter off into a sleep

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thanks to everyone reading this book I appreciate it