He loves me ❤

Monroe POV

I woke up this morning hearing voices. I heard Kajai asking to go home I don't know why but the doctor said yes. Is he stupid he just got shot and had surgery and you wanna let him go home. I heard the door shut so I opened my eyes.

"Good morning Baby girl"

"Goodmorning Baby boy" he laughed and slapped my ass as if saying get up. He went to the bathroom and did what he do. He came back out wit fresh clothes on I still had the clothes on from yesterday. I got up and went to the bathroom I came out and saw Kajai signing papers.

"Why you getting out today Kajai you just got shot and had surgery"

"Work needs to be done not gone do itself" I scoffed and started walking out the hospital. When I didn't see my car I walked back in.

"Where is my car not here Kajai " he looked at me and smirked grabbing my hand. We walked out the hospital and to his car.

"You taking me home right Kajai"

"Nope I sold that house you live with me now" I looked at him like I was finna kill his ass. How the hell he just sell my house overnight and where the fuck my stuff then.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT" he just chuckled shaking his head. Like nigga what the hell funny

"So you thought I was gon let you stay somewhere without me" he pulled up to his house and I saw moving people taking MY stuff in HIS house. Like really nigga you could have asked me if I wanted to move in with yo ass.

I stormed out the house and up to his room. I saw my bag on the bed that had my bathroom essentials and bras and panites. I grabbed a blue panty set and into the bathroom. I took a how shower and did all my hygiene things. I came out and saw Kajai sitting on the bed. I covered my body even though I had on a bra and panties. He came over to me moved my hands.

"I've already seen everything no need to be scared" he chuckled then pushed me up against st the wall but softly. He kissed my neck running his hands over my body.

"You still a virgin Baby"

"Maybe maybe not" he glared at me then shoved his hand in my panties. I tried to take it out but he shoved his finger in my hole. I wince a little holding my breath

"I take that as a yes" he pulled his finger out and walked towards the door.

"Get dressed we have company" I nodded and he walked out the door. I out my hair in a messy bun putting a tank and some sweats on. I walked downstairs to see the crew. I sat on Kajai's lap amd he traced Patterns on my back.

"Stop Kajai that tickles" he chuckled and kissed the back of my neck. When he did that I started to think about everything we've been through. Come to think of it me and Kajai never... you know... fucked. It's like I'm scared of giving myself to him

I mean I know he loves me and I love him it's just. FUCK I wish I wasn't such a fucking pussy then I would be able to just tell him I want him to take my virginity.

"MONROE" I heard someone scream I looked up to see everybody staring at me.

"I know you heard me say my baby miss yo ass bitch" Yani said while she had the phone up to her ear.

"Tell Skylar Aunty miss her to and imma get her one day" I haven't seen that little bundle of joy for 2 months. What if me and Kajai had kids. Here my ass go again thinkin bout shit. Ugh I hate that I over thunk shit.

After about 2 more hours everybody went home and it was just me and Kajai. I turned around in his lap and looked at him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my head on his chest.

"Bae have you ever just wanted me to give it up... be truthful" I said looking him dead in the eye

"Yea Monroe I have but then again I wait for you to be Ready and not be rushed into thinking that you have to give it up because that's not it" I looked in his eyes and only saw the truth. I smiled and gave him s peck on the lips laying my head back on his chest.

"I'll wait as long as I have to for you Monroe"

"Thank you" them I started drifting off into a sleep. With his heart beat sounding like music to my ears.

*************************

SORRY YALL that I haven't been updating I've been extra busy lately and everything is crazy but I hope you like this chapter the next one you guys will absolutely love

Please vote and comment thanks for reading