Talk to me

*Kajai POV*

I laid and watched as Monroe slept last night we had what they say 'Angry sex'. I mean I been over the edge more lately how was I supposed to tell her my step dad is trying to kill me and yani. I ran my hands threw her hair and she stirred a little moving more into my chest. I chuckled I haven't gotten to just lay and think for awhile now. I felt a kiss on my chest and looked down.

"What you thinkin bout baby" I looked at her and smiled I kissed her forehead and shook my head.

"Don't worry baby I don't want you to get stressed out" she groaned and got up with a frown on her face.

"Look Kajai you been do this shit lately you don't tell me nothing or let me help and I've been with you even when I found out what you do for a living and im-"

"My stepdad is trying to kill me and yani" she stopped talking and tears pooled her eyes. This why I didn't want to tell her I hate seeing her cry. I wrapped my arms around her and set her in my lap. She put her head in my chest and cried. I ran my hands threw her hair and kissed her neck.

"Look ma you can't cry like this you gotta be strong for me ok I got this" she looked up at me and tears still running down her face. I wiped her tears

"Is that who Yani was scared of at the party" I nodded my head and she cried harder. I shook my head

"I'm sorry for being mean yesterday Kajai" I shook my head and kisses her.

"Umm gon fix this shit Monroe I promise" I heard her sniff and she got off my lap looking at her hands.

"Can I do something to help" I nodded my head and looked at her.

"Staying by us and holding down for me and staying strong" she nodded he head and laid it on my shoulder.

"Promise you won't get killed babe"

"I'm promise" I leaned down and kissed her. She smiled at me and hugged my waist.

"I love you Monroe"

"I love you to Kaja"

************************

Ik it's short but i hope yall liked it please vote and comment thank you