Break

Monroe POV

I woke up with a tear stained face I felt a strong hold on me. I look up to see Kajai I get out of his arms and go to the bathroom. I take off my clothes and got in the shower. Then the tears just start flowing I sob while falling to the shower floor. It replays over and over in my head constantly. I hear the door open and water stop I'm lifted out of the shower. I wrap my arms and legs around him while crying.

"I-i killed H-him... I promise I-i di-didnt mean to" I sob into his chest he stroked my wet hair and kissed the top of my head.

"I know Mo I know you didn't mean to and it's not your fault" he hugged my tighter my naked body shaking in his strong arms.

He picked me up and carried to my room. He set me onto the bed and took his shirt and put it on me. He put me under the covers and held me while I cried. He just held me close and gave me sweet lingering kisses. I started drifting off into a sleep I still see evert Hong that happened the night before. That girl looked so hurt and lost I took the person she loved.

%* later that night%*

I got up by myself I guess Kajai at work that gives me enough time to do wat I gotta do. I took a shower put on sweat pants and a t-shirt. I put my hair in a high bun when I was done I put all my bath items in a bag. I also packed some clothes I grabbed my phone and chargers. I grabbed a credit card for extra cash and 8 wads. I grabbed my purse and everything else I needed and went downstairs. I put all the stuff in my black range rover. I started driving soon as I seen Yani car pull up to the house. I sped down the road I just need to get away for a while. I don't know how long it's gon take me to get to my aunts house but Ima get there.

After about an hour I got a call from Kajai it was about 3:00. I answer the phone he instantly started yelling

"WHERE YO ASS AT MONROE YOU JUST LEAVE THE HOUSE AT 2 IN THE MORNING" I heard Yani yelling in the back ground. I knew somebody was gon call me at some point.

"Kajai I-i just need some time ok" I was not trying to hurt nobody but if I need to I guess it's gon happen.

"WAT YOU MEAN YOU NEED SOME TIME WAT YOU NEED TO DO IS BRING YO ASS HOME"

"No Kajai I need a break I'm leaving I don't know when I'll be back I just need time ok I'll be ok" my voice crack and my emotions betrayed me I started dropping tears.

"Wat you mean you need a break Monroe... baby...
Just come home" he sounded like he was about to cry that only made me hurt more.

"No Kajai don't you get it I killed somebody I never ever did anything like that made beat up a few people but nothing like that it's not cut out for me maybe it is for you and everybody else but having a death hanging over my head for the rest of my life I can't do that... I'm sorry I need a break"

"So you leaving me yo fam and friends just up and leavin... just like that" he sniffed and that's when I knew I made a thug cry. And let me tell you a few things that hurt like hell to hear him cry.

"Just... Monroe please come back I promise you won't have to kill nobody else just Come back baby... please"

"I'm so sorry Kajai I can't... I just can't I'm so sorry" I started crying I need to get off this phone it hurt to much to here him cry.

"Goodbye Kajai"

"Mon-"

I hung up the phone I couldn't listen to him cry not over me. It's bad enough I have to leave but hearing him cry hurt more than ever. And to know I was the cause of those tears. I just felt bad my brother prob gon hate me Yani and Jude gon prob hunt me down. And Tywan that nigga crazy I just don't know.

But Kajai I don't know what's gon happen to us. I'm leaving him in the dust after all he's done for me I'm just leaving him. Trust I didn't do it for nothing it just hurt. I got a notification on twitter tagged all us in there from Kajai

(That one person you never thought would leave you never hurt you or leave you to be broken and then they just up and leave no words exchanged but you wanna be selfish and bring them back... and you can't say nothing but... I'm hurt)

After reading that and the comments I couldn't do nothing but pull over and cry. All this is to much it's not good for me I kept getting these twitter notifications.

From Junior (Damn I never thought that one person that was the only fam i had left really would leave me even though I still got my niggas that's like fam and I got my girl... but I still feel alone)

From Yani (never thought my bestie would leave me my leave bitch just left without telling me shit... damn even though she was like a sister to me... fuck that she is my sister I just wish you would have told me some shit before leaving me)

From Tywan( Damn home girl just left me hanging no goodbye no info nothing she was straight fam... but she just up and left a nigga... damn I thought we was close)

From jude ( Leaving Is not the way to go wat about fam... did you ever think it was gon hurt or back fire....well it did we hurt and you just left... but it's ok we still love you)

All these tweets and comments just to much. It was time for me to speak my mind

From me (well ik hurt ever thought about how I feel about leaving or how I know how much my fam gon feel alone...but I still left I can't stay if I know I did something that could bit me in the ass... yall don't think I hurt yall just think I'm stone cold right... well Damnit I'm hurt more then yall asses I'm not overflowing wit happy Ness cox I'm leaving no I'm hurt to... so I'm sorry if I need a break from life)

After that I turned off my phone and started driving again. I stopped at a hotel and used the card after buying a room then I trashed the card. It's not tracking me here from wat I buy. I took a shower I looked at myself I saw puffy red eyes. Swollen face with no emotion

I sighed and went to the bed I'm not crying anymore I did wat I had to do...

*********,???*************

Ooooooohhhhhhh so do yall think Monroe wrong for leaving wat you think gon happen next

Please vote and comment Skylar in mm