No text or call nothing

Monroe POV

So this morning I woke up by myself with nobody in the house. I checked my phone I didn't have no text or calls. I called Kajai but it went straight to voice mail. I called Junior he didn't answer either then I called Tywan he didn't answer.

I got out my bed and took a hot shower and left my hair in its natural curl. I made myself some food then went and put some clothes on. I put on a black tank top with a gray button up Jordan shirt some ripped high waisted jeans and my gray black and white Jordans on. I grabbed my purse and grabbed my keys.

I drove towards Yanis house I hope she home. She opened the door with a little girl on her leg screaming.

"WHERE'S MY DADDY" the little girl cried she looked about 3. Yani rolled her eyes and let me in.

"Skylar I told yuh I don't know where yo Damn daddy is" the girl just screamed louder. Yani went in the kitchen and came back out with a popsicle. The little girl quiet crying and reached for it.

"If yuh stop crying yuh can have it" Skylar nodded her head and yani gave it to her. She sat down and looked out the window with glossy eyes.

"Monroe have yuh talked to the boys today"

" nope I called all of them but neither answered it went straight to voice mail"

" I swear wen Tywan get home Ima beat his ass he knew his daughter was supposed to be back in town today from her grandparents he so selfish nii the pussy is of limits for another month" I laughed at her

"Girl yall juhh got back together Saturday"

"Ik and I wasn't gon let him have no pussy till the end of the month so nii it's 2" she looked at Skylar and smiled she had the popsicle hanging out if her mouth sleep. Yani went and got a wet rag and wiped her face off and hands and held her while she slept.

"Is she yur daughter Yani" she looked up and had a little hurt in her eyes and shook her head.

"No its not... there was this girl before I met Jude and yuh she was supposed to be my best friend she gave me this stupid idea juhh to have a Lil fun to freeze Tywan sperm..... knowing my stupid ass I did it one day she came over and I didn't know she took it and used it she was crying to Tywan saying how he should remember fuckin her..... but Tywan never fucked her he didn't even know her that day I fought my best friend who had a baby by my man because of something I did" she was crying I went over to her and hugged her. She didn't deserve that shit

"Wat happened to her mom"

"She went M.I.A the day after Skylar was born she held her once and left without saying anything to her parents or us leaving us with a baby at 17... so we took care of her she calls me momma every once in a while but not all the time"

"I'm sorry Yani " she smiled at me

"It's cool I love her like she's my own I juhh wish she was mine" I hugged her and looked at the baby. She looked a lot like Tywan some nose, chin, curly hair, yuh could tell it was his child.

" she is yurs you've been taking care of her all her life yur her mom a mom is someone who takes care of yuh not someone who juhh birthed yuh" she smiled and looked at Skylar

"Thanks Monroe".

/4 hours later\

We've talked all day Skylar ate and took a bath and is nii laying down. We still haven't got any text or calls right by nii.

"I got something for Tywan wen he get home" right wen she said that he walked in the door.

"Oh so yuh can't call or text where yuh been Tywan? Huh? I ain here yuh" she said getting up I'm his face. He bumped her shoulder walking upstairs slamming the door waking up Skylar who was nii crying.

"TYWAN ANDERS JORDAN HAVE YUH LOST YO MIND SLAMMING DOORS IN MY HOUSE" I laughed her I told her I would call her later. I drive home hoping Kajai was there.

I got out the car and ran into the house I opened the door to see Kajai smoking a blunt on the couch. I went over to him and took the blunt out his hand putting it out. He looked at me like I was crazy.

" so yuh can't answer yo phone nii? Huh Kajai? No text nothing wat yuh been fuckin some bitch coz I'm virgin and wanna wait" I said all in his face he got off the couch and in my face.

" MONROE I AIN IN THE MOOD FOR YUR SHIT I AIN CHEATING ON YO ASS" I pushed him and he fell on the couch

"ION KNO WHO YUH YELLING AT COZ I'M NOT THE ONE WHO CAN'T CALL OR TEXT NOBODY"

"AIN NOBODY CHEATING ON YO ADS I HAD WORK NII GRT OUT MY FACE FOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM" He got even louder and hovered over me. It made me feel small I felt a stringing in my eyes but I blinked back the tears. (No he didn't hit her) This side him scared me kinda maybe I shouldn't have came at him like that.

I backed back a little and he sat on the couch. He looked at me like he was still pissed

"Nii take yo ass upstairs so we won't have a problem" I looked at him and he grabbed the blunt and lit it. He blew out the smoke and closed his eyes. I walked upstairs and took my clothes off I put on one of his shirts and got in the bed.

A hour later he came in the room and took his clothes off. I wiped the tears away quickly and looked at him. With glossy eyes he looked at me with a blank face and got in the bed. I crawled over to him and got on top straddling him. He looked up at me I started tracing his tattoos and playing with his chin hair.

" I'm sorry bae" I said starting to plant kisses on his chest and neck. I picked his lips and sucked on his bottom lips. He gripped my ass and slapped it making my do a breathy moan.

" Yuh forgive me bae" he shrugged his shoulders. I started suckling on his neck and chest giving him hickeys. I locked his lips again after giving him a few hickeys.

" Yuh forgive my nii"

"I was never mad atchu I juhh wanted to make my point" he smiled at me and I smiled back I got off of his lap and laid my head on his chest.

"Bae I gave yuh some hickeys" I giggled and he gripped my ass

"Ik bae I gotchu tho" I smiled uo at him and kissed him again then drifter off into a deep sleep.