I'm back

*2 months later*
Monroe POV

I was packing the rest of my clothes into my trunk. I hugged my aunty and headed back to ALT. I changed my whole look I even got a tattoo that said KJ under my right boob. I miss him so much I miss his kisses his hugs his smile laugh I just miss him. I mean don't get me wrong I miss the others just him a little more. I can't wait to see them I looked different now I dyed the ends of my hair blonde and it got a lot longer. I also learned how to shoot a gun and fight better so not only do I know street fight I also know combat. I was 1 hour away from Juniors house can't wait to see how he reacts.

*/1 hour later\*

I drove into the drive way of Juniors house and saw a lot of other cars. I got out the car and fixed my hair and opened the door since I still had the key. I walked into the house it was smoke everywhere. When I got to the living room I saw everyone sitting on the couch and the guys smoking. What hurt a little was Kajai had the hoe that was at my birthday party on his lap. I guess they a thing now I went and sat by yani they still ain notice my ass. I pulled out my phone and called yani.

"Ooohhh yall Monroe calling me turn the music down" she said getting all happy she answered the phone.

"HEYYYYYYYYYY BAE" they all looked at me Yani and Jude started screaming both they asses jumped on me.

"Girlllll I should beat yo ass putting me through some tough shit like that" then Tywan gave me a tight hug but Junior and Kajai didn't even look at me. I felt hurt my own brother didn't even look happy that I was back.

"Hey Junior" I said looking at him he just mugged me and got up and walked out the room.

"Give him some time ok he just hurt Monroe" Jude rubbed my back and gave me a hug.

"Boii why the fuck you acting like you Ain miss that girl you betta say sumthin ugly ass nigga" Tywan said to Kajai but he just smoked a blunt and looked at me.

"Well ight tall Ima go I just came to say hey I bought me a new house and everything girl" I got up and went outside with Yani and Jude. We all got in the car and drove over to my house. When we got there we took all the stuff out my car since I already had furnature I just had to unpack.

"What the hell wrong wit you Monroe " Yani asked hitting my arm. I looked at her like she was crazy holding my aem.

"Wym strong hand ass girl"

"Why you ain go over to Kajai and suck his face off haven't seen the nigga in 2 months you know he missed you" Jude said coming back in with some pickles and peanut butter.

"Because he got that bitch latched to his arm and my virgin self can't give him what he want" they looked at me like they was gon fuck me up. Jude just shook her head

"That's not his bitch girl that's his hoe all she do is suck his dick he don't eat that pussy no telling what's been in there" Yani said shaking her head aswell

"Tru coz he been missing you girl he went on a kill strike when you left to nigga got high everyday went to the club and got his dick sucked ion even think his ass slept" Jude said dipping pickles in the peanut butter.

"Why you keep doing that Jude" i ask making a disgusted face she just looked at me with a smile.

"I'm 3 months pregnant" she said with a big smile on her face. I smile and jumped up and Gabe her a hug.

"And I wanted to have my baby shower early so today a good day for you to have come back right" I smile and got up and gave her a big hug. I was so happy for her and my brother even though he not talking to me.

"Ok go get ready now we have and hour and 30min hurry up"

I rushed upstairs and got in the shower washed my hair and all the other hygiene things. I flattened my natural curl and put it in a bun. Then a took my hot pink crop top and high waisted skirt and put that on. I put on my heels and accessories and grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. When I got downstairs I saw the guys sitting down. I went in my closet on the living room and got one of my guns putting it in my purse.

"Ok so ready to go" they all got up and followed me outside I got in my car and followed them to wherever the party was. When we got there it was a lot going on. I saw Kajai dancing with that bitch while he was looking at me. I turned around facing the bar and ordered another drink. I felt somebody behind me I turned around and saw this ugly dark skinned nigga.

"Wassup ma what a nigga gotta do to get wit you" his breath stinks and teeth yellow. And he smell ooooh nu uh he can be gone.

"Nothing but get out my face" I turned back around but he grabbed my arm. I slapped my hand off my and glared at him.

"Go find you another hoe to play wit leave me alone damn" then Kajai came over and grabbed the guy.

"Is there a problem James coz I heard you been looking around for me" the man or James turned around towards Kajai.

"Just the man I wanted to see" everything happened so fast James pulled out a gun and shot Kajai. I was thinking fast I pulled put my gun and shot him in the head. I knew he was dead I rushed over to Kajai side crying. Even though he ain talkin to me and we ain together I still had mad feelings for him.

"KAJAI... KAJAI" I screamed shaking him I grabbed his hand. Junior and Tywan rushed over to us and Tywan picked up Kajai. He wasn't moving he wouldn't open his eyes nothing. I wouldn't let him go he needed to wake up.

"Monroe you gotta let go... he gotta get him the hospital" Junior said hugging me tightly and pulling me back. Tywan walked out with Kajai and rushed him to the hospital.

"H-he gon be o-ok r-right... Junior is he gon be ok" I said crying to my big brother. He held me tightly and kissed my forehead.

"He can't... H-he can't leave m-me"

"He not gon leave you Mo I promise" he picked me up and walked me to his car. I guess Yani drove my car with Jude. I cried the whole way to the hospital.

When we got there I rushed in and to the front desk.

"I'm here for Kajai Matthews" I said wiping I few tears away while the lady checked.

"Yes he just got checked into surgery" I told her thank you and went to the bathroom. I slid down the wall and cried Yani and Jude came in and hugged me. I just cried for Kajai

I don't care what anybody say Kajai still my baby. He still mines and I'm not going anywhere. I'm back and I'm staying

*************************

So I hoped you guys liked this chapter I know I haven't updated in a while but school been having My ass on lock down imma try and update more

Please vote and comment thank you for reading