2 months

* Monroe POV *

It's been 2 months and Kajai still hasn't woken up. I have a little bump you can't really tell though. The only people that know about the baby is only me and Junior and the doctor that's it. I still go see Kajai everyday as I'm going there right now to see him. I don't hope and pray he's up and talking anymore because it never really happened. His heart has at least stopped 3 times during these long ass months. I don't really talk to anybody anymore I've been looking for a new place away from all this mess. But I walked into Kajai's room and what I saw shocked me.

I saw the doctors picking and probing at Kajai. He was watching tv and eating a sandwich like he didn't just wake up from a cona. I rushed over to the bed and wrapped him into a tight hug and he hugged me back. He gave me a much needed heated kiss I missed him so much.

"I missed you so much Kajai... I love you so much" I said as my face was buried into his chest. I pulled back and saw him smiling at me.

"I love you to Monroe " I smiled and kissed him again. He pulled into the bed with him and we just laid there. I missed him more than anything

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a few hours me and Kajai have been joking around and watching tv. Then Kajai turned off the tv telling me he had to tell me something.

"Monroe... um I don't know how to say this... I leave 2 days from now to go find my stepdad if I don't go I'll most like lose my tabs and I can't let that happen...and he will come find us to kill us so I need to kill him" I look at him and felt tears well up in my eyes. I didn't want him to leave me he just woke up..

"Please don't leave me again" I said to him and he gave me a hurt look. He them wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head.

"I promise I won't be long I'll call you everyday and I'll even FaceTime you every night before you go to sleep" he said smiling at me I couldn't help but smile back at him. He planted a kiss on my lips I laid my head on his chest and listened to his heart beat that put me to sleep.

**********************
I woke up to someone shaking my lightly. I opened my eyes and saw Kajai dressed and standing above me.

"C'mon Mo time to go home" I got up and looked at him and pouted. He sighed and kissed my bottom lip.

"You can go back to sleep in the car" I put on a faint smile even though I was still a little sad he had to leave. We got to my car and he room the keys

"Kajai what are you doing" he looked at me and held up the keys. I laughed a little and shook my head.

"I'm driving Mo what or look like"

"Don't crash my car nigga I'm not playing with you" I said grabbing his ass. He slapped my hand and glared at me

"Chill out Mo that gay ass shit " I smiled and blew a miss at him.

"You know you liked that booty grab witcho fine ass" I laughed and he flipped me off and got in the car. I got in after him and we drove home I'm so happy my baby Is back. But I'm also sad he has to leave so early but like Junior said we gon make it through this.

*************
Ok yall ik I've been writing short ass chapters and the last one will be updated soon and that one will be a little longer and it will be the last chapter book 2 will be published the same day as the last chapter so be ready to read it

It will be more crazy and drama filled also we'll find out if Monroe had a boy or a girl and comment on it but that's it for now thanks for reading