knew it

Monroe POV

It's been a week since me and Kajai got together. The only person that know Is Junior I mean he did see us kissing and shit. I planed on telling the girls today at the mall. I got out the bed and took a hot shower and the rest of my hygiene things.

I put my hair in a high messy bun a floral crop top and some high waisted shorts. I put on my black converse and put my jewelry on. I went downstairs and grabbed my keys my phone vibrated telling me I have a message.

Kbaby : wassup baby yuh coming thru today

Me: nah baby I'm sorry I'm Goin out wit the girls today

Kbaby: Ight call me wen yuh back home tho

Me: ok

I pulled up at Jude house and they was sitting on the porch. They got in the car and we drive off towards the mall. Wen we got there it was packed we circled around 4 times to find a parking spot. We got out and walked into the mall.

"Girl we should go to forever 21 get a new outfit" Yani said looking at the bored. We walked into forever 21 and looked around.

"Ooh Monroe yuh should buy this dress" Jude said holding up a pastel blue dress. I grabbed it and tried it on it was cute it hugged my curves just right. I walked out the dressing room wen they saw they smiled.

"Yuh look to cute in that dress girl my brother gon be all over yuh girl" I smiled and walked back to the dressing room" I changed back into my clothes and bought the dress. We went to a lot more stores and bought a lot more clothes.

"Yall I'm hungry damn" Yani said walking towards the food court

We got our food and ate a boy came over to me and sat by me.

"Wassup ma I'm Shawn"

"I'm Monroe"

"So how about I pick yuh up at 9 tomorrow night and we go to my place" he said liking his lips scotch in closer. I moved back

"Yuh know wat how about I stay at home wit my baby daddy coz I'm pregnant so goodbye" wen I said I was pregnant he moved back and left. Niggas only want one thing pussy and that's one thing he won't get from me. The girls started laughing

We finished eating and went towards the car. I dropped them off at home and then went to Kajai house.

"Wassup baby" he said kissing me and letting me inside.

" so baby the girls know that we a thing now by the way"

"It's cool baby as long as yuh cool wit them knowing" I looked at him and smiled I gave him a kiss.

"Baby can we cuddle tonight" I gave him a puppy dog face he smiled and gave me a kiss.

"Yea baby we can cuddle" I clapped and we went to his room. I took off my clothes and put on one of his shirts and put my hair up. I took off my make up and got in bed wit him and we cuddled for the rest of the night.

I just love being wrapped up in his arms

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hope yall liked it please vote and comment