Childish

Yani POV

Hey yall so I know I haven't talked to yall in awhile. But let me tell yall what happened this morning. So me and Tywan had this long argument about how I need to stop getting mad when hoes come up to him. Like BITCH you my nigga not these basic hoes. So then we went to the mall to but to things for Skylar. Tell me why this hoes came up to him rubbing on his arm and shit and smiling all in his face. Then I cussed her ass out then Tywan gon start talkin to me like I'm just a hoe he picked up for the day. So now we in car on the way home and he just yelling about how I need to learn some self control.

"Ok well maybe if that hoe didn't start showing out I wouldn't have cuss her out" then he just shook his head and looked at me. I pulled out my phone and he snatched it out my hand.

"Nah yo ass gon listen to me shit so now you wanna have an attitude and be mad shit my ass should be mad" I tried to get my phone but he threw it to the back. I looked at his ass like he was crazy.

"NO TYWAN MY ASS SHOULD BE MAD YOU WAS TALKIN TO ME LIKE I WAS SOME BASIC HOE YOU JUST GOT THE STREET LIKE IF A NIGGA DID THAT TO ME YOU WOULD BE MAD TO" he just chuckled and shook his head. Like what the fuck is funny

"Nah both yall asses would be dead shit and you need to quiet screaming at me you forgot this is my car"

"Ion even wanna be here shit you get on my nerve"

"Shit well get out"

"OK" I started yanking the door Handel but it didn't open. He just started laughing like What the fuck supposed to be funny.

"Shit that's what yo ass gets I got child lock on yo childish ass acting like Skylar and shit"

"OK AND SHIT" he get on my nerve we pulled up to the house and he came and opened the door. I pushed him out the way and stomped into the house. I saw Tywan momma coming downstairs with Skylar.

"Mommy me and Grammy got ice cream" she said with a toothy grin and ice cream all over her face.

"I see you didn't save mommy and daddy nun you greedy" she laughed and went and hugged Tywan. They talked while Mrs. Tucker signaled me to the kitchen.

"What did my knuckle head son do this time"

"Momma tucker you would not believe him he said I need to stop being mean to females who come up to him then a hoe came being friendly with him at the mall and he was letting her so I cussed her out and we got in an argument in the car and now we here" she shook her head laughing.

"Yall kids always find something to fight about girl I' had fun with my grand baby but I'm old and tired see yall later" then she walked out I heard the door close and Tywan came in holding skylar.

"Ok Sky time to go get cleaned up ok" she jumped out of Tywan hold and ran upstairs. Tywan just looked at me and I flipped him off. I walked upstairs and went into Skylar bathroom. I saw bubbles and a bunch of them.

"Sky why you got all these Damn bubbles girl"

"Coz mommy I wanted to play bubbles" she said in a duh tone. I laughed and started getting her cleaned up. I know she ain going to sleep no time soon not after having that Ice cream.

When I was done getting her bath I got her dressed and took her in the room and laid her down. I turned on the tv and shut the door going to my room. I went and took a shower and put on one of Tywans shirts. I walked into our room to see Skylar had came in our room and sleeping on Tywan chest. I went over to them and picked her up and took her back in her room. When I came back Tywan was looking at me.

"What Ty" I asked getting in the bed he pulled me towards him and I tried to push him away.

"Man come on Yani chill you know I only want yo ass" I looked at him and smiled giving him a quick kiss.

"Shit I better be nigga" he laughed and turned off the lamp and pulled me towards him.

"Goodnight Lil ugly"

"Goodnight big ugly"

************************

Ok yall I'm sorry I haven't been updating but today I'm gon try and do 4 updates I know u know no need to thank me but yea I hoped yall like this chapter vote and comment thanks