Day 9

By the time, Dean parks baby, the stars have already come out and look beautiful in the vastness of the sky. With the hunt going well, you wanted to take a little moment with him before going back home. It's Christmas Eve, and you're on your way to Bobby's. After you graduated from college, you had the opportunity to move on with your normal life and forget everything about monsters and hunters. Of course, that is what Bobby wanted you to do, and somehow even Dean knew it was the best decision. But even before then, you had already made up your mind. You like your life as a hunter, and you couldn't really see yourself having a 9-to-5 job or worrying about simple-minded things. So when college finished, you had no problem taking back your hunting life now with the company of Dean. Now that you are both old enough, Bobby and John allow you to do your own thing, and you like it that way.

"The sky really looks good tonight." Your voice breaks the silence. You're sitting on the hood of Baby, contemplating the beautiful scenery of the hill that you are parked in.

"Yeah, the waitress said this place was great." That simple comment is all it takes for your mood to shift. Definitely one of the downsides of this new partnership that you have with him is that you have to be there to witness all of his conquests on the road.

You've always known Dean Winchester is kind of a slut, but seeing it happen as you are aware of your feelings for him is something entirely different. You haven't been able to tell him anything about your new discovery, and you're honestly afraid to do so. What if everything changes between you after you spill your secrets to him? What if he doesn't want to continue being your friend? Or, what if he doesn't feel the same? There are too many variables for you to even phantom the notion that he might reciprocate your love. So, you prefer to stay the way you are right now; just friends.