Day 24

Your wedding anniversary is right on Christmas Eve. Usually, you celebrate it a few days before or after to avoid leaving your children alone during the holidays. This year, however, it's your 10-year wedding anniversary, and you want to do something special. Sam agreed to take care of your children to let you go on a romantic getaway with Dean. As such, from the 20th to the 24th in the afternoon, you escape to the snowy mountains on what you planned to be your second honeymoon.

Dean climbs off you with heavy breathing. The recent pleasure of your activities is still very much present in his face. Your heart is pounding in your chest wildly, ecstasy lingering in your belly. Even after all these years, you still love being in Dean's embrace, he still makes you feel weak on the knees. Your love for him is as strong, if not more.

"Sugar, that thing that you did at the end," Dean whistles, "I never get tired of it."

You remember your teasing movement and smirk, he really does like that. Instead of commenting on it, though, you snuggle closer to him. "Hum, I really don't want to go back, can't we just stay here?"

"As tempting as that sounds, we do have children to take care of."

You groan, "maybe we should just leave them to Sam and run away."

Dean laughs because he knows you'd never do that, you love your babies too much. "We do have time for another round..." he doesn't need to say anything else to turn you on.