CHAPTER I

"There he is quick shoot him before he gets away", one of the solders shouted as they started to shoot in my direction. I run  as fast as my leg could carry me until I got to the dimensional portal. "Oh great that's it;there's no where to hide now", I said to myself as I saw the solders approaching. "Surrender yourself Tyler there's no where to run to" commander Gibbs leader of the soldiers said as he tried to get closer to me." And that's were you're wrong Commander", I said as I moved closer to the dimensional portal. "You know he's doing this for all of us. For our people and you knows that ", commander Gibbs said trying to persuade me." He's going to destroy the people of the original world and our people would surffer ",I said as I continued to moved closer to the dimensional portal." Sh**t kid your father would have understood if he was alive", commander Gibbs shouted ." Well he isn't and am not my father",I said as I jumped into the dimensional portal which led to the original world. "NOOOO!!! " Commander Gibbs shouted. "Tell the LORD that he has jumped into the dimensional portal", commander Gibbs ordered one of the solders who took to his heels.

[IN THE ORIGINAL WORLD]

"The boss wants you in his office Tyler ", Alive said as she passed by his desk. "Am fired", Tyler said to himself as he got up and headed to the boss office. "You calling me boss?", Tyler asked as he entered the boss office after knocking. The boss gave him a stern look which made him to sense that he was in a big trouble. "Everything alright boss?", he asked . The boss then grabbed a bottle of whiskey and threw it towards him which he dodged  and immediately run out from the building.

He then heard his boss shouting after him that he was fired." Well I guess am jobless again for the sixth time", Tyler said to himself as he walked down the road as he got out from the office building.

[IN THE WORLD OF DUPLICATES ]
All the Minister's of the court were all gathered at the big hall where they usually meet for meetings. They were all seated waiting for one person in other to commence the meeting. "What's keeping the LORD late?", one of the Minister's asked the other. "I heard someone has gotten into the dimensional portal leading to the original world which is against our rules. And who knows what will happen if he finds his original self. ",the other minister whispered to the other." Rise as the LORD enters ",a crier at the court gate shouted as all the Minister's stood up for a thick -tall man dressed in a metal suit entered the court followed by numerous solders including commander Gibbs who was walking close to him." You may all take your seat",the LORD ordered as he sat on a huge throne made of gold. The LORD raised his hand and one of the Minister's stood up  and spoke. " There' has been a report that someone has entered the dimensional portal which leads to the original world which all knows that its not supposed to happen because we the people of the world of duplicates aren't supposed to see our original self and for that matter we all knows the result of that which is completely chaos and also the news has already spread over the place and out people are frightened and they wants assurance. What should we do my LORD? ",the minister asked as he took his seat. " What's the name of this person that went into the dimensional portal? ",the LORD asked." Tyler Romech is the name my LORD ", commander Gibbs replied ." Isn't he the son of the traitor Major Romech? ",the LORD asked again. " He is my LORD ", commander Gibbs replied." Well although he has  bleach out rules he's still a citizen here so commander Gibbs and some of his men will go and bring him back", the LORD said as he got up and left the  court room. "Why did you tell the court of Minister's that am going to bring he boy back don't you know that he'll tell the people out evil deeds we've been doing underground and who knows , maybe he has warn the people of the original world", commander Gibbs questioned the LORD as they both entered a secret room where scientist were busy working. "And that's why am sending you after him so that you make sure doesn't return ",the LORD replied ." What do you mean by he do doesn't returns? ", commander Gibbs asked." You idiot you're going to kill him just like you did to his dad. And also leave those pathetic people here to me . I can handle them cause so far so good am the LORD here and they listen to whatever I say. ",the LORD said as he gave commander Gibbs a wicked smile.

-----------------" So this's the original world ",I said to myself as I viewed the whole place from the top of the skyscraper _______

            The End of
            chapter 1