Chapter VI

We descended a few steps and got into a new room filled with computers and other machines which Lisa told me it was the one which helped her to find out about me. There was also a wall of paper chat attached to each other with some markings on them. I then spotted a sketch of the ascension machine. "What's this place?", I asked. "This my dad's secret room. These machines and computers are the ones that helps him to detect whether the dimensional portal has been breach", she replied. "Did your dad ever told you why the LORD kept visiting him?", I asked. "No my he didn't tell me anything. All that I know is that he always kept asking my dad to build him some machine called the "ascension". ",she said. " Well then I guess the machine is this one",I said as I showed her the sketch of the ascension machine which was on the wall no." No way , the ascension machine is just a story okay. Is never real.",she said." Is real okay and your dad has already built it. And if you don't believe it, how come you're helping me look for the AaRYD chip device? ",I asked." Well my dad told me about this day and when it happens I should find the AaRYD chip device and keep it safe ",she replied. We then heard some noise which we believe was commander Gibbs and his soldiers." Search everywhere. The chip got to be here somewhere. ", commander Gibbs ordered. " Commander ",one of the soldiers called out commander Gibbs name who rushed to the study room and found one of his men shot dead on the floor. "Looks like we've got company. Search the place careful and be alert", he ordered. "We have to find the chip before they does", I said as we heard what commander Gibbs said. We searched the room but couldn't find anything. "I've found it", Lisa shouted as she showed me a book "THE WORLD". "This's the book that my dad used to read to me about your world when I was a child and am pretty sure it can lead us to AaRYD chip device", she said. "Okay. How?", I asked. She started flipping the book pages and stopped. "Look the book says that the AaRYD chip device was locked away in the sanctuary of DOOM", she said. "What? How can you be sure this book can even lead us to the chip?", I asked. "We have to try. We've got no other choice", she  said. We suddenly heard the sound of the secret room door opened and there they were, commander Gibbs and his soldiers standing behind right behind us. "Look what we have here, my very own Tyler and who's this? Oh you must be Dr Edward's daughter,, Lisa right? You probably won't remember me cause you were a child.", commander Gibbs said. "Where's my father?", Lisa asked as she drew her gun and pointed it at commander Gibbs who his men also drew there's."Easy. Your father is somewhere safe. And he told us get something for him which you probably know. So won't you mind talking it for us", he said. "Fuck you", Lisa said as the light went off suddenly. "Come on follow me", a voice said in dark as the person hold my hand and dragged me through out  the dark until we got out of a tunnel . "OMG you're okay", Lisa said as soon as I got out from the tunnel and hugged me. "Enough of the love scene lover birds. We've got a bunch of soldiers at our tail", Tyler 1 said as she removed the scrap from his face which surprised us."Ty, what are you doing here?", Lisa asked. "Look guys am sorry for what I did or said back in the woods and am sorry", Tyler 1 said apologizing. "Glad you helped us dup", I said as he gave me a power bump. "So did you guys get the AaRYD chip device?", he asked. "No but we know where it is", Lisa replied. "Come on we have to go before they find us", I said as we all headed to the car that Tyler 1 brought and drove off.
"We lost them again commander. And we couldn't find the chip", one of the soldiers reported to commander Gibbs. "Don't worry we haven't lost them. We know where they are going and they are making our work easy for us by finding the chip", commander Gibbs said. "Get me a call with the LORD", he added.

END OF CHAPTER 6