CHAPTER 13

CHAPTER 13
__________"Wake Ty. Wake up", a voice mentioned my name as I woke up in a beautiful garden I've never seen before. "Have really grown my. Boy", the voice said again as I turned around to see my dad standing right behind me. "Dad",, I shouted as I run to hug him. He hugged me soo tight as I began to sob in his arms. "Am I dead?", I asked. "No you're not. And you need to go back to save those you left behind", he said. "How? How can I dad? ",I asked." You can cause you've something that no one else does ",he replied"And What's that? ",I asked." Your original son",he said. I stared at him and laughed and said," He betrayed me Dad". "Because I had no choice", a voice said behind me as I turned around and saw Tyler 1 standing behind me. He then felled on his knees and started weeping. "You know , I never saw my dad before. You're lucky to have him as your father. Am sorry for betraying you dup and I regret. I won't blame you if you won't forgive me.", Tyler 1 said." You need each other know son. You have to work together if you're going to go back and stop the LORD",my dad said." So how are we going to get back? ",I asked my dad as I held Tyler 1 from his knees." It depends on the both of you" ,he replied as he disappeared into thin air. "So now what?", Tyler 1 asked. "Let's get back home and kick some a**", I said.

__________________________________
It was a normal beautiful afternoon in the original world as they went on their   normal activities.
Suddenly a portal opened in the sky as a big airship came out from it and landed on the ground. The airship door opened and the LORD came out from it followed by his soldiers who all had the neck collar device around their neck. "People of the Original world, am the leader of the people of the world of duplicates. Am their LORD and am going to be your LORD also",the LORD said as suddenly a dozen of robot-like-drones were dispatched into the sky as they start to plant the neck collar device on the people's neck unwillingly. The people started running for their lives but we're of no use. The military came in with their superior weapons but were easily destroyed by the LORD and his soldiers weapons.

__________________________________
(IN THE WORLD OF DUPLICATES)
Dr Edward, Lis and Lisa were all locked up in a cell being guarded by two soldiers. "How do we stop him?", Lis asked. "I have no idea", Dr Edward replied. "There must be a way to stop the LORD, the neck collar device and save Tyler's", Lisa said. "Oh I get why am brave. Cause my original self is brave",Lis said as she and Lisa smiled to each other. Suddenly they heard a certain noise which suddenly they saw they two soldiers on the ground with blood oozing them." Ready to break out and save both of our world? ",I asked as Tyler 1 and I unlocked the cell door." Ty",Lis and Lisa shouted as they run to hug me as soon as the cell door was unlocked. "What's he doing here? Traitor", Lisa said looking at Tyler 1."We can skin him later but now we need all the help we can", I said as we got out from the prison building. Shockingly the whole world of duplicates was being destroyed by the LORD'S soldiers that he has placed the neck collar device around their neck which he's controlling them. "Oh no", Dr Edward said as he joined us.

END OF CHAPTER 13