CHAPTER 15

Everyone stood in their place  as the LORD pointed his gun at Lisa which seems he could fired at any moment. "You see there's one problem with you people here. Am the LORD, you just listen to the name " the LORD ".I always win just like I always do.", the LORD said as he flattered around with his gun. "No you're not the LORD, you're just my Duplicates and you know what happens to duplicate who don't do the right thing? They don't exit anymore", Dr Edward said which shocked everyone. "Yes that's right, he's my Duplicate", he added. "No am not and I'll never be someone's Duplicate. I deserve to be the original", the LORD said. "Wait a second if he's your duplicate as you say dad, how come you don't look alike? ",Lisa asked." That's because he's wearing a fake facial mask",Dr Edward replied." Enough! Enough! I said enough. Enough of the talking cause you all are going to die today, just right this moment ",the LORD said as he pulled out another gun." "Maybe not today", I said as I hit the LORD with a motorbike from behind which knocked him somewhere." Quick hurry and destroy the machine ",Tyler 1 said as he joined me to hold back those who has the neck collar device around their neck by blocking their way with a truck nearby which we quickly park in their way. The LORD came and attacked me from behind which we engaged in a massive combat. "You sure you got this?", Tyler 1 asked as he joined me. "Only if my original wants to help", I replied. "Then let's do this", I said as we attack the LORD in turn. I threw a punch at him which he blocked and Tyler 1 immediately hit him with a big metal stick on the face which his fake facial mask started wearing off. "No! No! My face, my face", the LORD screamed. "We've to get out from here now before the machine explodes", Lis said as she came running to us along with Lisa and Dr Edward. "No!! You can't destroy my creation. You can't", the LORD said as he rushed to the machine which seems to be exploding within seconds. "Let's go", Tyler 1 said as we all runned  away from the place.
" No! No! No! My baby. No!!!!! ",the LORD shouted as the machine exploded.

" We did it",Lisa said as she turned to me and we kissed." When am I going to be an aunty? ",Lis asked mockingly as we all laughed." Erm guys ", Tyler 1 called out to us as the neck collar device around the   people's neck suddenly removed by it self.
__________________________________
Everything went back to normal as before. Lisa and I got married, Tyler 1 got himself a job of his choice which he earns more money than he ever wanted. Lis also became a very renown archeaogy in the world of duplicates. One thing that bothers me sometimes is that she and Lisa offen sometimes exchange their identity in the both world. For me I became the new LORD of the world of duplicates by ruling with Dr Edward by my side who served as the bridge between our world.
"You all ready to let the two worlds meet?", I asked "let's do this", Tyler 1 replied as those around also agreed.
  "Open the dimensional portal", I shouted.

THE END OF THE WORLD OF DUPLICATES (WOD)♥️