CHAPTER IV

The casino was busy with numerous activities going on which involved gambling, mostly by the rich men. Tyler 1 and 2 stood at a corner observing the place for a while until three men who seemed very rich who  were playing cards at a corner caught my attention. I called Tyler 1 and asked him if we should  go and play with them which he disagreed . "Are you insane or what? Those men are the most deadly gang leaders in this city and even the cops are afraid of them. Can't you even see all the bodyguards guarding them? So no!", he said. "Come on we're just going to win some money", I said as I pulled him along to where the men were sitting. "Stop there", a fat guy said as he stood infront of us . "Let them come", one of the gang leaders said. "You wanna play and lose some money? Real money I mean?", the second gang leader asked." Oh yes we do, but let me warn you first am  the best player you're going to see in your life time",I said as I took a seat. With Tyler standing beside me." What are you doing? You can't win three gang leaders and even if you do they won't let you leave with their money. No they won't ", Tyler whispered into my ears." Who said anything about fair winning ",I replied. The cards were spread on the table and everyone's own was partitioned to them. The first gang leader won the first two games which made him so proud of himself." Game time",I whispered to Tyler ." How about we bet everything we have ? ",I asked the gang leaders who didn't seems pleased with what I said." You wanna lose everything boy? ",the third gang leader asked." Unless you're afraid to do so",I replied." Fine bring it on ",the first gang leader said as he bets all his money ." I won't miss this",the second gang leader said as he also bets all his money. The third gang leader sat there for a while and placed a car key on the table. "This car is expensive almost equivalent to eight {8} mansion. It's parked outside there", he said. "Okay let's win some money and an expensive car",I said as the cards were distributed. There was a tense silence as we all stared at our cards in our hands." I'm out",the second gang leader said as he placed his cards down. "Me too", the first gang leader also said as he placed his cards down. "Guess is you and me", I said looking at the third gang leader who displays his cards. "Grab the money and as soon as I tell you", I whispered to Tyler. "Nice cards. You almost got me", I said as I also displays my cards."NO! NO! NO!!!. YOU bastard you cheated. I won't accept that", he shouted." Well I won and it was a pleasure playing with you gentlemen. I'll love to stay and play more but have to be at somewhere else ",I said as I got up to collect the money. Suddenly the first gang leader held my hand and the second also held that of Tyler's. "Now Ty", I shouted as Tyler pushed the second gang leader away and took the money and the car keys. I also took the gun of the first leader and pointed it at him. "You won't make it out alive and I can bet on that", he said. "I don't think so because you won't be alive to see that", I said. He groaned furiously and snarled at me. I shot him in the head and the rest of the gang members sprouted on us. Tyler moved quickly and kicked the fat guy in the groins. A big black guy came running towards me which I fired three bullets into his chest. "Oh man that was insane", Tyler yelled to me as he sent a guy through the Window. Another man came towards me which I also sent him through the Window. I then saw commander Gibbs and his soldiers walking in our direction . Our eyes met and he ordered his solders to our direction. "We have to go", I said to Tyler as I help him get on his feet. "There he is get him", commander Gibbs shouted to his solders as he saw us running away. I then saw him putting a bullet in the head of the second gang leader. We headed for the third gang leader's car but unfortunately, the car was on fire. A blue car then pulled up infront of us. "Come on get in fast", the lady behind the wheels said as she opened the back door."come on", Tyler said as he urged me to enter the car as he also did   and it drove off on high speed.

"He's the only survival commander", the soldier said as he pushed the third gang leader to the floor. "He's useless", commander Gibbs said as he shot him in the head. "There's a message for you commander. It's from the LORD", one of the soldiers said as he handed commander Gibbs a communication device...

END OF CHAPTER 4