CHAPTER 11

CHAPTER 11

I searched the whole church place but couldn't find anything. I nearly gave up when I saw a gallery of professor Calihole's pictures hanging on the long corridor. One of the  pictures of professor Calihole hanging on the wall caught my attention. It was a picture of professor Calihole shaking the hands of another man who looks exactly just like him who I suspect to be his duplicate. I stared at the picture careful cause there was something wired about it. A small hole  in-between their handshake caught my attention which I placed my finger inside of it and the picture spilt opened into two showcasing a small safe which suddenly opened by itself. There was a small black square box inside of it which I picked it up and opened it. I then found a piece of paper which was  written boldly on it 'THE TWO ARE TO BECOME ONE'. I stared at the worlds confused not making sense out from it.
************************************
Lis and Tyler 1 were also searching for any clue at the church  down stairs. "So.. how're you related to my duplicate?", Tyler 1 asked."it's kind of a long story ", Lis replied."Brief me about it then", he said. "Well, Ty and I have been....", Lis paused as she stared at Tyler 1 strangely. "What's it?", he asked as he looked back but couldn't see anything strange. "What's wrong Lis?", he asked again. "How did commander Gibbs soldiers found us before and then now?", Lis also asked. Tyler 1 stood there for a while before answering her questions. "Well maybe they've their own way of tracking us", he replied. "Or someone among us sent them our location", Lis said as she looks straight into his eyes." Wait a sec. Are you acussing me for being that person or what?",he asked defending himself. "Am not acussing you but rather am saying it's you", Lis said boldly to his face as she showed him his own phone to him showing his text messages and the person he sent them to. "How did yo.. u..... So you've seen them huh? But rather unfortunately, no one will know",he said as all of a sudden someone knocked Lis out.

************************************
I took the small piece of paper and headed and headed downstairs to tell Lis and Tyler 1 about it but couldn't find them anywhere and my phone ranged and I answered it and to my surprise it was the LORD
"Hello Ty, we both know you've something that belongs to me so, let's trade for it. Come back home with the thing and you get to see your Lisa's and your original again", he said as the line went dead.

"NO", I muttered to myself.

END OF CHAPTER 11