CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 12

________I was escort to the secret place by four soldiers after I've been searched by a guard at the entrance. The four soldiers continued to escort me to a door with a huge door which was also guarded by two soldiers. One of the soldiers at the opened the huge door with some card which the door opened and I entered. "Hello Ty welcome home. I hope you brought my gift?",the LORD asked as I entered. I then spotted Lis, Lisa and Tyler 1 at one side of the room being guarded by armed soldiers. I then saw Dr Edward standing behind the LORD with commander Gibbs behind him also. I placed my left hand in pocket and brought out the piece of paper which I took from the small safe. The LORD ordered commander Gibbs to take it from me which he did and handed it over to him. "What's the meaning of this?", the LORD asked as he threw the paper away and ordered the guards to ceased me." Wait!!", Dr Edward shouted as he took the piece of paper from the floor. "Where's my  AaRYD chip device. Hand it over now or they die", the LORD said as I saw Tyler 1 pointing a gun at Lis and Lisa. "What are you doing Ty? Put the gun down. You should rather be pointing it at them not Lis and Lisa ", I said as he  then point it dt me." He betrayed us Ty. Since the day he rescued us at my father's house ",Lisa said angrily." What? ",I muttered." Yh it's true Dup. I told you I needed money and you told me you can help me buh I changed my mind . The LORD is offering me more than you can even give me. And am sorry for letting you trust me. I really liked you alot Dup but now give us the chip device or else they die ",Tyler 1 said as he pointed the gun back to Lis and Lisa. "So for the last time , where's my AaRYD chip device?", the LORD asked again. "I don't  have it", I replied."what do you mean you don't have it?", commander Gibbs asked. "1.... 2.....3.... ", Tyler 1 started counting with the gun still pointed at Lis and Lisa. "He doesn't have it cause they've always been with us", Dr Edward said. "Explain yourself", the LORD ordered. Dr Edward moved towards the ascension machine and pressed a small button at the side which another small part also opened which seems like it needs a chip for it to open but it doesn't. He placed his little finger in there and pulled something inside which caused the both side of the  machine to open up a new part which seems like a human palm drawn. "We need an original and a duplicate for this machine to be complete. ",Dr Edward said. The LORD nodded to commander Gibbs who ordered his soldiers to bring Lis and Lisa. Both of them were placed at each side of the machine and were forced to placed their palm on the  already drawn one but nothing happened. "Nothing happened. Are you trying to make a fool out of me huh?", the LORD asked. "No am not. This should have worked. Wait a second", Dr Edward said as he rushed for his small note book and looked throughout the pages. "I've got it. It can only work for a duplicate and a Orijinal who has a great bond between then", Dr Edward said. "This is stupid. Can I please have my money now as you promised. I get him to and I get paid so my money", Tyler 1 said. "Yeah as I promised but you didn't deliver the AaRYD chip device. Sooo no. No money for you", commander Gibbs said as he signaled his soldiers to ceased Tyler 1. They took the gun from him and dragged him and Tyler to the sides of the machine. "There's no way this going to work cause there's no bond between us", Tyler 1 said laughing. "We shall see", the LORD said as they forcely placed Tyler 1's palm and mine on the already palm drawn on the machine. Suddenly the machine started electrifying as if posseses by some kind of energy as soon as our palms touched it. Tyler 1 and I stood there like a statue without making any movement. "What has happened to them?", Lisa asked. " Their soul has been connected causing the ascension machine to produce the neck collar device. And for them , the only way for them to stop is by themselves ",Dr Edward explained." Noooooo!!! ",, Lisa shouted crying. All of a sudden, the machine started producing more of the neck collar device. The LORD picked one up and immediately placed it on commander Gibbs neck who  instantly seems posses. "Your wish is my command my LORD", commander Gibbs who has been possessed said without this time the neck collar device blowing off. "It worked,  It worked, it workedddddd................", the LORD said screaming.

END OF CHAPTER 12