♧●Day 2●♧

《 °•.4 days till the party.....•°》
"🎊
" 🎊
;,
' " ;
🎊
' :
🎈

~---------------------------------------~

~°○."Tomorrow's just another day."○°~

________Elizabeth's P.O.V________

I peacefully laid on the ground of the living room, drawing a picture of me and Daddy in a forest, holding hands and smiling. I smiled as I drew and finished it.

I got up and straightened my blue skirt with ruffles underneath. I smiled widely and ran over to daddy's office, I really hope he likes my drawing, I really want him to be proud of me, it isn't fair how he treats [name] and Evan better just because they're younger, even Michael, the supposed to be trouble maker, is getting treated with praise from daddy, so why not me?

As I peeked through his office, I saw him working on a golden bunny head, trying it on himself and smiling after taking it off. I looked more around his office but only found a golden bear animatronic head and... cameras?

I brushed off the cameras and turned my attention to daddy, pushing open the door and poking his leg repeatedly. "Daddy, Daddy!" 《.• he looked annoyed at my nagging, but I wanted to show him my drawing.

He pinched the bridge of his nose with a sigh and turned to me. "What?" 《.• I happily raised up my drawing.

"Look, look! It's me and you, Daddy! Do you like it, huh? Do you like it?" 《.• I nagged, showing him my drawing while he just walked past me, not paying any attention to the drawing i so thoughtfully drew for him.

Watching him walk past me as if I was not there, I angrily gritted my teeth and scrunched up the paper. My eyes felt like they were on fire, threatening, angry tears to seep through them. Why wouldn't he ever pay me any attention!? Why!? It's all their fault! It's all [name] and evans fault! First, they 'killed' mom, and now they're 'stealing' daddy's attention!

I growled under my breath and stomped my way out of daddy's office, chucking my drawing in the trash can and making my way to my room, slamming my door shut and leaping onto my bed. I hated these two! I wish they would just die already!

Tears leaked from my eyes as I heard my door creak open. Outside, I saw Michael standing there, I couldn't tell what he was feeling because he barely showed any expression. He just quietly walked into my room and closed the door, turning on the light on his way over to me.

I shoved my face into my white pillows, feeling a little weight onto my bed. I turned my teary eyes to Michael, who was patting my back. "I saw what happened. Do you want to talk about it?" 《.• he says surprisingly calm, ever since dad got him from going out with his friends, he's been acting so calm and kind...

More tears ran down my face, I sat up and tightly hugged michael around his torso. "it's all their fault! Daddy always pays attention to them, but he never pays attention to me! It's their fault that Mum isn't with us anymore!" 《.• I sourly cry out. It's all them to blame! Even Michael is better than the two of them.

I could see Michael frown from the corner of my eye, as if feeling bad that we are putting the blame on the twins, but he knows better than that, he knows its their fault even if they're still eight! It's their fault. "I know, I know... just don't pay attention to them, okay?" 《.• he mumbled.