♧{~¿‽WHAT IS LOGICAL¿‽~}♧

________. . .________

🎈
|"🎊
" 🎊 ||
;,
' " ;
🎊
' :
🎈
|
£
|
________. . .________
_________________________________

《°•°"1 down, 4 more to go"°•°》

~---------------------------------~

~_________Michael's P.O.V_______~

It had been months since the incident, and I am constantly haunted by what I believe are hallucinations. I tried to tell the rest of my family, but they ended up ignoring me or telling me that it's just my imagination.

Though, I believe that I'm being haunted by him...

It had gotten really bad to the point where I broke out of my room at night to make sure that he was still in the grave that father had buried him in just beside eour house and close to a local bar.

Speaking of him----father, haven't changed much, though... he's more frustrated because his resterunt has closed down due to the accident. I would find him coming home in a drunk state, but one day, he came home too late. He was weirdly happy and was even smiling.

I had hidden behind the wall and watched Father make his way to the kitchen. Nothing seemed wrong at first until I noticed a knife covered in a dried substance in his pocket. It terrified me and had driven me back to my room.

[Name] was acting more distant. She became less sociable and barely talked after that incident, I tried to get her to talk, but she'd always give me a bitter look and turn away. I know what I did was wrong... but it was an accident.

It was always uncomfortable when she was near. Her presence somehow made the air heavy, and it was like she was surrounded by something or manipulated. Sometimes, I would hear her talking to herself in the bathroom. I'm starting to get worried, but every time I ask her if everything is okay, she'd give me a stink look and push through me.

What had gotten into her?

Our new mother was barely there, she'd be out all day and when she did come back, she would always be durnk, or back with a bunch of store bags and expensive stuff from what I assume wasn't even from her own money. She was still as uncaring for us as before the incident but was always kind to Elizabeth.

Speaking of elizabeth, she had never been happier, I would hear her nagging dad about something called "Circus baby," saying something like, "Can I please go see her?", or "she's so pretty and shiny!". She sounded so spoiled and acted as if her younger brother wasn't brutally killed and buried in front of her eyes.

I sat in my room, holding a flashlight and rubbing my eyes. My eyes were red, and I had heavy bags under my eyes, i wish I could go to sleep, but my hallucinations get so much worse when I do.

My eyes halted a bit, closing for a moment before opening again. I saw a silhouette, one with wings, and a demonic looking tail....

Wait

-'WHAT THE HELL!?'-《.• i stare at the silhouette in disbelief and shock. I aggressively rub my eyes, convinced that this was another hallucination, but when I retrieved my hands, the silhouette was closer.