♧●Day 4●♧

@《 °•.2 days till the party.....•°》
"🎊
"        🎊
;,
'    "   ;
🎊
'     :
🎈

~---------------------------------------~

~°○."Savor these moments. They won't last for long.○°~

________Michael P.O.V________

"Michael, you want to make me proud... right?" 《.• my father, William, says. I stand in front of his desk with my head hanging low and a bead of sweat rolling down the side of my cold face. I fiddle with my fingers, nervous but eager to answer my father.

My other siblings are at school, while I'm still home because my father wanted to discuss something with me. "Y-yes" 《.• I stutter, flinching at how horrible my voice cracked, but my father couldn't care less.

He was currently sitting at his desk. He doesn't usually let anyone inside his office, so it made me feel well that he chose to let me in. He let out a breathy chuckle before sliding open a drawer. I raised my head slightly to check on what the sound was.

He pulled out a bright red mask... a foxy mask. I cocked my head slightly to the side, glancing at the red fox mask with a black eyepatch and noticeable black eyes. "If you want to make me proud... you wouldn't mind using this to scare [name] and Evan... right?" 《.• he said, the last word was said I'm a eaire way and it was creepy.

I noticed the huge robot, or should I say animatronic behind my father, a white one with circular red cheeks, blue eyes, and orangish-red pigtails. It is huge and still not completed. It kind of looks like elizabeth

i snapped back from my thoughts and looked at the mask my father was handing to me with a creepy smile plastered on his pale face. I grab the mask, holding it as gentle as not to break it and looking at it. It would look terrifying if I was a kid looking at it. I look back at him. "Why would I scare them though, fatha?"" 《.•

"Well, son, they have been leaving the house too often, I need you to keep them inside by scaring them"《.• he wasn't even trying to hide a sinister smile. I looked back down at the mask, fee.i got a heavy lump in my throat, hard to swallow. -'should I really scare them?... I mean...it's kind of funny when they get scared'- 《.• I smirk to myself .

"Okay, fatha" 《.• I say with a mischievous grin, matching his own grin. Flipping the mask over, I place over my face. It was somewhat comfortable and easy to see from.

"Good, son. Your excused" 《.• he said. I took the clue and left his office, leaving him to his work, again.

As I walk through the house, I glance at the grandfather clock, displaying the time with the arrow shaped arms, pointing at the numbers and dashes. -'hmm, 2:59... they should be coming home any minute now'- 《.• I grin.

I go to the living room and hide under the couch, I'll just wait for them to come home and walk through the living room, then I'll spring from under the couch and scare them! This is way more entertaining than I originally thought.

🎈
|
|
|

|

________[name]'s P.O.V_________

I tap my pencil against the birch-wooded, single desk. I glance over at the clock displayed right above the teachers chalkboard. It's 2:30.