♧{~MISERY~}♧

《 °•.....The Party.....•°》

🎈
|"🎊
"        🎊 ||
;,
'    "   ;
🎊
'     :
🎈
|
£
|

~---------------------------------------~

~°○.DONT FORGIVE.○°~

________Nararator_________

Children's laughter filled the warm restaurant. Kids playing tag or hide and seek, running, and roaming around the pizzeria. Happy smiles and joyous attitudes that are wished to last for just a bit longer.

Adults and kids gathered around a long, brown table, covered with a white cloth, decorated in colorful confetti and red balloons that wrapped around the legs of the big table.

At the end of the table, a big chair was occupied by two children who sat in the party chair with matching outfits and party hats in their favorite colors. Their siblings sat on the sides of the table closest to them with bored looks for the eldest brother and an excited one for the eldest girl.

The adults and their kids all sang happy birthday to the two kids turning 9 years old. [Name]'s face was filled with a huge grin. Rosy cheeks and bright [color] eyes while her twin brother looks miserable. Bags under his eyes from the nightmares his older brother tormented him with, always wearing that horrible mask that terrified the young boy, placing his fear of animatronics deeper down the pit.

"Happy birthday!" 《.• the song ended, and michael started cutting the big [flavor] cakes since.... well... you could guess where their father is.

"Yay! Evan, isn't this the best?" 《.• [name] said enthusiastically, turning to her twin, who is pathetically hugging his knees closer to his chest, slightly zoning out.

She pouted, nudging his shoulder, snapping him out of his daze. "H-huh? O-oh....yeah, I guess it's going well. " 《.• he speaks with a yawn, glancing over the paper plate with a slice of cake on it. [Name] looked over at him in a concerned look but sighed and turned to her plate, slicing and eating the yummy [flavor] cake.

The kids who have already finished their slices have sprinted to the arcade with their friends, giggling and smiling together while the adults sat at the cloth covered tables, gossiping and sharing about their children and other boring stuff.

Michael had already left with his friends. They have been acting pretty fishy, which made [name] get a gut feeling that whatever they were planning wasn't going to end up well.

Elizabeth had somehow already befriended the neighbors while [name] went over to cassidy and Jeremy, who she found playing in the ballpit.

"Hey loser! Happy birthday" 《.• Michael exclaimed. Holding his hands up in a clawing-like motion with his red, foxy mask over the top half of his face. His friends are standing behind him with their masks. gifted by william.

"Michael....please, just leave me alone"《.• evan muttered quietly, squeezing his plushie while looking away from his older brother and his laughing goons.

"Pft- you wish" 《.• the Bonnie mask says, rolling his eyes behind his masks as he stands with his arms crossed. "Hey Mike, don't you think the little man wants to give fredbear a big kiss?" 《.• the Chica mask says, smirking while Michael's grin widens.