♧{~REMNANT~}♧

《°•.'After hours, we both know what's going down....'•°》

🎈
|"🎊
" 🎊 ||
;,
' " ;
🎊
' :
🎈
|
£
|

_can you make it all the way till 6am or around~?_

_________________________________

《°•°"if i chop you up in a meatgrinder... and the only thing that's left of you is your eyeball *chuckle* You're probably dead!"°•°》

~---------------------------------~

~______Michael's P.O.V______~

-'Gosh... where the heck is this kid?'-《• I thought to myself, it's been hours, and I can't find [Name]... I take my eyes off of her for a few minutes, and there she goes following some random person. *sigh* What am I gonna do with that kid.

After walking around for a while, I found elizabeth sitting at the party tables while eating pizza and drawing. -'welp, i'd better ask her, I guess'-《• I reluctantly walked up to Elizabeth and sat at the chair beside her. She didn't notice me, so while she was holding out her pizza, I took a bite out of it.

-'reminds me of evan'-

She snapped her head my way, ending up in slapping me in the face with he hair. I let out a muffled chuckled and rubbed my forehead before looking back at her. She looked annoyed, yet I only gave her a smug expression. I glanced at her drawing and reached out to look at it, she, suddenly, shoved the entire pizza slice ìn her mouth and stared at me while I stared back with a bewildered look. "Damn, I was just gonna look at you're drawing"《• I said after a few seconds of awkward silence, and she slowly started to chew her food.

I looked at the drawing and noticed it was her holding William's hand in a flowery field. It was a pretty good drawing from a twelve-year-old. It's not better than me, though. "What do you want, Mike?"《• I looked back at her and then placed the drawing down.

"Nothing important, just, have you seen where [Name] is? I've been searching for her for hours."《• I said, leaning my elbow at the table and resting my face in my palm. She thought for a second before telling me that she went with the old man to help him out or something. I sighed and got up.

"Well, there goes a few wasted hours"《• I say to technically nobody as I passed the backroom of the pizzeria, I glanced inside the creak from the door and saw red, all over the garden and my father inside cleaning his hands. I could notice something or someone behind him, but I could barely make it out. My eyes widened a bit as my father moved out of the way, and I saw my little sister, all drenched up in blood with her head leaning against the wall, looking horribly smashed.

Tears filled my eyes as I backed up. This brought memories from a few months ago, I refused to cry, though, and ran outside the pizzeria. I rubbed my eyes and pinched my cheek, this can't be happening! My brother is dead because of me, my sister is dead because of my own FATHER, who knew what would happen next...

I glanced around the outside for a while and noticed a few missing posters. Some hung up, and some had fallen on the cold concrete. I sighed and looked away before the realization hit me. "He couldn't have been responsible for these children... right?"《• I shook my head, no... that's... that's too much... maybe what I just saw was a hoaxes... but then again, all the evidence led up to my father.