♧●Day 5●♧

《 °•.1 days till the party.....•°》
"🎊
"        🎊
;,
'    "   ;
🎊
'     :
🎈

~---------------------------------------~

~°○"L.I.A.R."○°~

________[NAME] P.O.V________

I woke up to the sound of ruckus, the sound transmitted all the way into my room, and was loud enough to wake me up from a peaceful slumber.

As the noises got louder, I decided to go check if out. I tried to sit up but noticed something on me, looked down, I noticed it was....evan's leg??? How in the name of Scott Cawthon did his leg get over me??

I glance over to Evan and see him sleeping in the weirdest position I've ever had to witness. He was barely on the bed! Half his body dangling from the bed and his arms dragging down the bed as well while his left leg is on top of my head and his right leg is right over my face. -'who sleeps like this!?'-.

I rolled my eyes and dragged my brother up and onto the bed so he didn't fall on his head while sleeping in that position. as well as taking his legs off of me so I could get up and get going. Surprisingly enough, the situation made me forget and not notice how much louder the noises from downstairs have become.

I started getting worried and nervous because, first of all, it was 12:00am, and secondly, everyone was supposed to be asleep. I finally get the courage and got up, walking towards my door and creek it open just enough to fit through it and on my way to the hallaway and downstairs.

I peek through the wall, covering the stairs, and look over to what is happening. I see Father and another woman in the kitchen, chatting and drinking some tea. Who drinks tea at 12:00 am? I don't know either. Some British people I guess.

I take a deep breath and walk towards the kitchen, eventually gaining the attention of the two adults. "Daddy...who is she...?" 《.• I ask, rubbing my other arm due to the cold weather.

My dad puts on a smile that looks faker than the ladies makeup, who, speaking of which, is staring at me with judgemental eyed which make me feel very uncomfortable with the type of energy she is giving off. "Your new mom!" 《.• I gasped at that. A mom!? Yay!I want a mom! I hope I can have fun with her.

I look over to the woman with a big grin complementing my big, round eyes. The lady only returned my smile with an annoyed look but put that up behind a small smile that was clearly forced on. I start getting an unpleasant feeling about her, she doesn't look nice...what if she hurts me!?

"Hi dear, my name is claire." 《.• she said with a heavy valley girl accent. That smile faded from her face, and her face morphed into a harsh glare, making me take a step back.

"Oh yeah, elizabeth wants to say that she's sorry, for some reason"《.• he said, not even sparing me a glance and looking at the reflection of his tea cup.

my face was filled with total bitterness. How could she? She first lied about her grade, and now she's not even apologizing to me properly! This isn't fair! Why is she always favored? Why isn't Michael scaring her, too?

I mumbled a bunch of nonsense of angry verbals as I lightly stomped my way up to bed, but my bedroom this time so I dont wake up with evan's leg right over me.