♧●Day 3●♧

《 °•.3 days till the party.....•°》
"🎊
" 🎊
;,
' " ;
🎊
' :
🎈

~---------------------------------------~

~°○."Careful what you wish for. ".○°~

________Michael's P.O.V________

I stand in the kitchen, listening to how regretful Elizabeth was for punching [name] in her eye yesterday. She explained to me what happened. "And then, Evan started crying, and [name] took his side. It wasn't even my fault! Evan was just seeking attention like always!" 《.• she rambled.

I sighed in annoyance, knowing that half of what she said isn't even true because we both know that [name] wouldn't be rude or annoy any of us if she knows what's good for her and evan avoids attention. I keep my focus on the waffles that I'm making through the waffle maker while the ginger-haired girl rambled on and on, trying to make herself the victim.

"Okay, okay, I get it, now be quiet, your siblings are trying to study, you should do the same" 《.• I suggest. the three of them have a test tomorrow, and she hasn't touched her notes, let alone, bugging the twins who are helping each other study for their math tests.

She huffed. "You're not daddy! You can't tell me what to do. " 《.• she said before crossing her arms over her chest and turning her head to the right. I groaned and ran a hand through my hair.

Footsteps were heard and stopped right beside Elizabeth. "Elizabeth." 《.• William called out, making her scramble a little and started composting herself as if she wasn't throwing a temper tantrum, not even 5 minutes ago. "y-yes, Daddy?" 《.• she stuttered.

I listened, having nothing better to do other than making waffles for myself. "Go study. Your siblings are trying their hardest and helping each other so they can get better grades while you're sitting around and complaining." 《.• he says quite harshly with a sigh as he walks over to the counter and grabs the tea i had made for him.

"O-ok daddy..." 《.• William walks back to his office while elizabeth goes upstairs to her room with her head hanging low.

"Finally, some peace and quie-" 《.• I quickly swallow my words as two voices burst from behind me and two pairs of small arms cling on the sides of my leg. "MIKEY!" 《.• [name] and Evan yell out as they both hold a paper and a pencil.

I mumble a bunch under my breath as I curse for jinxing myself. I sigh and look down at the two kids looking back at me. "What?" 《.• I say in a loud, and somewhat rude tone, pointing out that I'm clearly annoyed, but they don't seem to care.

"Can you help us with decimals?" 《.• they ask with big, round eyes, pleading for me to accept. I thought about it for a moment. -'if I help them study, and they end up getting good grades, then I could make fatha' proud'- 《.• I think to myself.

"Okay, fine, sit at the table, and I'll come over." 《.• the two run over to the table and take a seat. Shortly after, I go over and sit between the two.

They put the papers in front of me, and I read it over. It was a paper with a bunch of decimals and long divisions to get those decimals. -'hmm, it seems simple enough '-

>_______◇______<

"OH. MY. GOSH. IT'S NOT THAT HARD!"《.• I yell, I was asking the two of them what is 0.5 as a fraction. Everyone knows it's 1/2, so what's so confusing!?