2

Outfit for today

I spent a good portion of the summer before junior year in therapy

I spent a good portion of the summer before junior year in therapy. My sister Rue however has been in rehab.

"So Mars, i think last time we left off on your intrusive thoughts and not acting on them, how's that going?"

"Well I was walking to the my friends store and I saw a bus coming down the street. I wanted to jump in front of it but quickly move out the way but I didn't." Mars says making finger guns and awkwardly laughs at her herapist but she didn't laugh back.

Sometimes Mars thinks she hates her but Mars thinks every hates them.

"So your sister is getting our of rehab today, how do you feel about that?"

°•○•°•○•°•○•°

After Mars' therapy session the Bennett family drives over Rehab to pick up Rue.

Saying Mars was nervous to see Rue was an understandmenat.

The last time Mars seen Rue they gotten into a big fight.

"Rue did you take my pills?" Mars asks walking into Rue's room.

"Fuck! I needed those! Why the fuck were you in my room?" Mars starts screaming at Rue.

"Caim down we'll just get more from Fezco." Rue says rolling her eyes and Mars and goes back to looking at her phone.

"No we won't be doing shit, you need to stay the fuck outta my room." Mars continues to yell and cuss at Rue.

"First of all who the fuck are you talking like that."

"I'm fucking talking to you, I fucking hate you so much! Stay the fuck of my life and out my fucking room!" With that Mars walked out of Rue's room.

"Is everything okay?" Gia asks walking out of her room.

"Nah I just really need to leave, i-i'll be back later." Mars says walking out the front door and walked my friend Dixie's house.

Mars 👨‍🚀🚀✨️
hey i'm outside can u let me in?

Dixie 🧚🏼‍♀️✨️
Yeah are you okay ???

Mars 👨‍🚀🚀✨️
Yeah Rue's just being a pain in the ass

°•○•°•○•°•○•°

We pull up to the rehab Rue is staying at. Gia is the first one to get out the car ans stands on the sidewalk waiting for Rue excitedly. Mars gets out the car and walks slowly over to Gia. Leslie stays behind leaning against the car.