4

Outfit for the party

"Mom I'm leaving." Mars says walking into the bathroom where her mom and Rue is at. "Okay honey, make sure you put on a sweater it's dark."

"But mom it ruins the outfit." Mars whine.

"I don't care. Either where the sweater or don't go."

"Fine." Mars walks into their room and head for their closet. They pulled out a gray jacket and quickly put it on.

Walking out the front door they walked to the side of the house to get their bike.

As Mars is about to leave, her name gets called by Rue. "Hey are you going to Nate's party?"

"Yeah, but I'm going to Dixie's house, wanna come?" Mars asks Rue getting on her bike.

"Yeah." Rue says grabbing her bike.

"We can leave our bikes at her house." Mars says as the sisters ride their bikes down the street.

After getting Dixie we were walking to McKay's party because Rue and I made this rule to not drink and bike because of all times we fell, crashed sometimes into each other times into brushes.

So it's best if we walk.

Mars
Here
Dixie
Okk
Seen

°•○•°•○•°•○•°

As the three girls walk down the stairs a black car pulls up on them.

"Yo, Casper!" The girls turn back to see Kat in Maddy's car with BB. "Y'all want a ride?"

The girls walk over to the car. Rue gets in then I get in then Dixie's is across on my lap.

"Thank you." Rue says Maddy drives off with Megan playing in the background.

°•○•°•○•°•○•°