8

Mars was currently in the locker room talking to Kat, whose gym locker was right next to her.

"I'm feel so sick I don't want to be here." Kat says sitting in the bench.

"Girl same." Mars says putting her foot up next to Kat to tie her shoe.

After tying her left shoe, Mars switches to her right foot.

"Hey did you know who ever fix that problem?" Mars asks Kat, about her situation with the twins, and that ass wipe from that private school.

"Yeah, yeah everything is good." Kat says as Kendra Sutherland and her wanna be plastic posey walks by laughing and looking at Kat and I.

"Do something bitch." I mumble and Kat laughs.

"Don let her work you up Mars she thinks she done something just because she was a slut in 6th and fucked Daniel." Kat says making Mars laugh as she closes her locker.

"Come on let's go."

°•○•°•○•°•○•°

During PE Mars was stretching with her class as Kat sat on the bleachers do to her asthma.

It was hot and Mars wanted nothing more than to sit with Kat.

"Kat doesn't even have asthma." Kendra says out loud. "She's just fat and doesn't wanna exercise."

"You said what bitch." Mars says immediately walk up to Kendra getting in her face.

"Ladies, ladies, let's keep our comments to ourselves." The pe teacher says.

"No you need to tell this bitch to watch her mouth I'm not like this other students, I'll beat her fucking ass." Mars says to teacher but never looking away from Kendra.

"Mars!" Kat yells. "It's good."

"Dumb bitch." Mars says before going back to her place to finish her warm up.

°•○•°•○•°•○•°

After PE class Mars and Kat walk out the locker room and go out separate ways.

Waiting for Mars was Jules.

Jules could easily tell something was wrong with Mars. "Hey what's wrong?" Jules asks wrapping her arms around Mars neck, giving them a hug.

Mars wraps her arms around Jules' waist and lays their head on her shoulder. "Nothing just annoy girls in class." Mars says.

"But what's got you all happy?" Mars says noticing how happy Jules was when she approached her.

"Nothing." Jules giggles pulling away from the hug. "Tyler." Jules grabs Mars head and they walk to their next class together.

I didn't know this at the time but Jules was falling in love.

Throughout the whole day Jules and Tyler texted each other back and forth.

ShyGuy118: Good morning 😊

°•○•°•○•°•○•°

Jules: ugh ur so sweet

ShyGuy118: Only to u